Texas Fishing Forum

Lowrance/Time

Posted By: forkduc

Lowrance/Time - 06/04/19 08:19 PM

All of a sudden my graphs don't display time. Tried settings, but couldn't correct it. Ideas?
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Lowrance/Time - 06/04/19 10:17 PM

What model?
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Lowrance/Time - 06/05/19 01:21 PM

Probably need newest software update.
https://downloads.lowrance.com/

Re: Lowrance/Time - 06/05/19 05:55 PM

HDS9 and HDS12

Re: Lowrance/Time - 06/05/19 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by forkduc
HDS9 and HDS12

If they are gen2, then yep, you need to use the link above. Gen3 & newer don’t need it.

Re: Lowrance/Time - 06/06/19 12:20 PM

Thanks
Mine are 2014. Gen 1?
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Lowrance/Time - 06/06/19 01:50 PM

Thanks
Mine are 2014. Gen 1?

You need to download/install the Gen 1 with GPS patch

Re: Lowrance/Time - 06/06/19 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by T Bird
Thanks
Mine are 2014. Gen 1?

You need to download/install the Gen 1 with GPS patch

No he doesn’t, they don’t have gen1 9 & 12’s. He has gen 2 Touch and just doesn’t realize it. Now if he had an 7”, 8” or 10” then it could be a gen1.

Read this and it has your needed updates in it.

https://www.lowrance.com/news-videos/gps-week-rollover
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: Lowrance/Time - 06/10/19 05:20 PM

Nothing has fixed my Gen1s. Lowrance recommended installing the regular update with simulator first and that did not work. I like having the time display on the unit but I am about to just delete it from the page. Really frustrated that Lowrances updates are not fixing my units. I have probably traded 30 emails with them.

Re: Lowrance/Time - 06/11/19 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by Stump jumper
Nothing has fixed my Gen1s. Lowrance recommended installing the regular update with simulator first and that did not work. I like having the time display on the unit but I am about to just delete it from the page. Really frustrated that Lowrances updates are not fixing my units. I have probably traded 30 emails with them.

I think I’ve said this about 20 times now, but I had hell getting mine to take. Then all of a sudden “poof” it worked, odd for sure.

Re: Lowrance/Time - 07/16/19 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout
Originally Posted by Stump jumper

I think I’ve said this about 20 times now, but I had hell getting mine to take. Then all of a sudden “poof” it worked, odd for sure.

I am about to give up on mine and Lowrance was not much help. I did the regular update and then the GPS. I have done both twice on 2 machines. I am about to take time off the display. I have satellite fixes and never had an issue with mapping just time and date.

Re: Lowrance/Time - 07/16/19 11:48 PM

Have you tried downloading the update from a different computer?

So, something I learned this weekend. I have a gen1 and 2 gen2 12’s. My gen 2 12’s will no longer share my map card, had to be something in the update that changed it.
Posted By: bronco71

Re: Lowrance/Time - 07/17/19 12:41 AM

Lowrance on site at Bass Pro

Re: Lowrance/Time - 09/09/19 05:18 PM

Finally out of no where both of mine started displaying time again. I was about to delete from displaying. Just a constant reminder of my frustration. It may have taken me a while longer to notice it but I was switching pages on my unit that I normally only run in downscan and sidescan because I had to use a lot of reverse coming off the trailer and I pushed my other transducer up. Now I can erase the update off the SD card and put it back in my trail camera.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum