Texas Fishing Forum

Venice Tuna this summer

Posted By: jnd59

Venice Tuna this summer - 02/11/19 01:24 AM

Last time I was in Venice was 6 years ago. I fished Superstrike Charters then. I'm looking to take another trip this year. Any guide recommendations? There's four of us. Last time I felt pressured to limit out. That's on me as I didn't state my expectations well. This time I want to get the other three on tuna and just have fun. I want to set back and laugh at them struggling to winch those yellowfin up!
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Venice Tuna this summer - 02/12/19 11:50 PM

Capt Eddie Burger . Venice LA
Posted By: jnd59

Re: Venice Tuna this summer - 02/14/19 03:56 AM

Thanks. I was trying to think of his name
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Venice Tuna this summer - 02/15/19 06:19 PM

YW. anytime I see a board of assorted fish... Capt Eddie comes in with a bigger and better assortment. Anytime I see a good report of Yellowfin caugt... Capt Ed has more and bigger. Hes just one of those guys with that 6th sense and knowledge to make him successful.
Posted By: Fishspanker

Re: Venice Tuna this summer - 02/18/19 02:18 AM

I have fished with both Capt Eddie and Paradise Charters Hunter Caballero. Both are good but I prefer Paradise. On any day there are a number of solid offshore guides going out of Venice. Who catches the most varied day to day.

Check out Venice Marina on Facebook. You can see who is bringing in the good ones.
Posted By: 3N

Re: Venice Tuna this summer - 02/19/19 08:08 PM

Mexican Gulf Coast Fishing Company is the way to go, Absolute first class operation, biggest and baddest boats, along with all the best quality gear!! Can't go wrong with anyone of the 5-6 boats they run.... Captain Eddie is GREAT as well!
Posted By: donk24

Re: Venice Tuna this summer - 03/18/19 08:59 PM

Kevin Beach with Mexican Gulf Fishing Company.
mgfishing.com
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum