Texas Fishing Forum

Rockwall-Heath High School Fishing Club

Posted By: Tommy Yetts

Rockwall-Heath High School Fishing Club - 08/28/18 03:53 PM

I have been notified that there is a need for captains for the THSBA fishing club at Rockwall-Heath High School. If anyone wants to consider being a captain for these young anglers I have a couple of info packages for you to review. There first tournament is Sept. 22 at Ray Hubbard.

Thanks!
Posted By: White Oak Skeeter

Re: Rockwall-Heath High School Fishing Club - 09/12/18 10:35 PM

Had one of their fisherman and his Dad come to our club meeting last night. My kids go to Forney schools, but I was impressed that the young man showed up, asked for someone to be the boat captain, Dad offered expense money, etc. I am volunteering Saturday, September 22nd at Hubbard for their team. My challenge to fellow anglers, we talk about growing the sport, the future of fishing, and all the bad kids running around. Here are some kids who are wanting to fish competitively. Seems it might just help to keep them off the streets. Please volunteer if you can for these kids!!
Posted By: C130

Re: Rockwall-Heath High School Fishing Club - 09/12/18 10:49 PM

Very nice of you!
Posted By: Ken Starling

Re: Rockwall-Heath High School Fishing Club - 09/13/18 01:18 AM

Thank you for taking the kiddos.
Originally Posted By: BWBForney
Had one of their fisherman and his Dad come to our club meeting last night. My kids go to Forney schools, but I was impressed that the young man showed up, asked for someone to be the boat captain, Dad offered expense money, etc. I am volunteering Saturday, September 22nd at Hubbard for their team. My challenge to fellow anglers, we talk about growing the sport, the future of fishing, and all the bad kids running around. Here are some kids who are wanting to fish competitively. Seems it might just help to keep them off the streets. Please volunteer if you can for these kids!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum