Texas Fishing Forum

Walking

Posted By: Bentman63

Walking - 10/21/19 12:15 PM

I am going to start walking again today. I can walk at lunch and use my treadmill when I get home. Or. go walk outside

I was too heavy last year and then i caught west nile. The west nile helped me drop around 55 pounds.

I have gained about 10 pounds back. I don't eat sweets or drink sodas.. and I don't drink beer at home. I just have a few when I go out now and then.

My energy is low.
I have Low T and depression. I used to take Low T shots but they didn't seem to help
I have got to get it together and exercise and watch my diet.
Posted By: H2O Seeker

Re: Walking - 10/21/19 12:33 PM

Best of luck on the new routine! HYDRATE-HYDRATE-HYDRATE
Posted By: Big_Country01

Re: Walking - 10/21/19 02:08 PM

Just doing something is better than nothing. I got stuck in a rut where i would just sit behind my desk all day. When i did have to go out into the field, i would drive the Polaris everywhere instead of walking.

I have done a low carb diet in the past, and it has worked for me. I started back on it again at the beginning of this year. I started walking more, leaving the Polaris at the office and walking where i needed to go. I have lost almost 40 pounds this year just off of these changes alone.

I do have low T as well as low Vitamin D. If you haven't had your vitamin d checked, i would recommend that. Also, not all doctors are experts with low t. You may need a second opinion with that.

The main thing to remember is if you want to change, YOU have to want it. Dont wait for someone to come around and make you do it.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Walking - 02/01/20 06:26 PM

I hope you all are continuing your trek.....walk, hydrate, walk, hydrate. It'll give you more energy.

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum