Texas Fishing Forum

teeter

Posted By: crapyetr

teeter - 01/28/18 05:08 PM

wife just bought one...anyone have an experience???...i use it twice a day, 2 1/2 minutes each time
Posted By: grandpa75672

Re: teeter - 01/28/18 06:35 PM

Out of curiosity just what a s hanging upside down supposed to do for you?
Posted By: crapyetr

Re: teeter - 01/28/18 06:57 PM

back problems...pulls the vertebrae apart and relieves pain...dang nere makes your eyes pop outta your head...i'm 6ft tall...goin' for 6'3"
Posted By: Indianation65

Re: teeter - 01/29/18 02:36 PM

I have an inversion table outside, and I finally put up the bar in my doorway.

I still have my gravity boots that I bought back in the 80s.

I'd say blood rushing to your head is good for the hair, probably the heart, and it's definitely good for the spine.

It's can be hard on the eyes if you hang too long. What "too long" is probably different for everyone. Get a table and experiment.

Addendum: There truly is a difference between an angled inversion table and gravity boots which allows you to hang completely upside down. The free-hanging with boots is much more severe than upside-down angled hanging, but both basically do the same thing.
Addendum II: The photo is not me.

...------

Posted By: SgtDag

Re: teeter - 01/30/18 11:54 AM

I have one and know several members on here have one. They work and you just need to stay with it.
Posted By: H2O Seeker

Re: teeter - 01/31/18 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Dag˛Bill
I have one and know several members on here have one. They work and you just need to stay with it.

They do work and you will see better results by increasing your water intake too. As with anything newly introduced your body will take time to adapt. You may not be able to tolerate full inversion at 1st but as Bill stated stay with it.
Posted By: JonnyW

Re: teeter - 05/23/18 05:46 PM

When I bought the teeter hang up for my wife, I figured I would use it as well, so I purchased this adapter kit. I'm 6'3" 250lbs, so I wanted to make sure what held me upside down from my ankles was comfortable and safe. They have really surpassed my expectations. I thought I would have to place the original holding mechanism for my wife, but she prefers the Hang Up Adapter Kit as much as I do. It is very comfortable around my ankles and feels very secure. Definitely a great addition to an already great product.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum