Texas Fishing Forum

Alaska fishing

Posted By: ssfireman

Alaska fishing - 07/06/17 06:24 PM

I just heard from my friend that he has an opening for fishing in Gustavus alaska. it is southeast alaska close to Juneau. It has some great fishing and has been killing the silver salmon and Halibut. If you looking on the Facebook page its " Majestic expedition " you can see the lodge and fish they have been getting. the week that is available july 16-21 It is the only week he has available for the rest of the year. If you want a great experience in alaska fishing. and scenery then this is the place to go. if you are interested his name is Josh graves and phone number is 702-569-8020 that is his cell. Now they are 3 hours behind. if you want to ask me anything or want to see some pics just yell at me Steve
Posted By: C.M.

Re: Alaska fishing - 07/07/17 01:48 AM

STEEEEEEEVE!!!!!

STEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!!!!!

Re: Alaska fishing - 07/07/17 01:51 AM

Yes
Posted By: ML56

Re: Alaska fishing - 07/07/17 02:46 AM

If anybody goes, it's very close to Glacier Bay Natl Park, try to make it a combined trip.
Entire whale skeleton at the park headquarters, and multiple glaciers to tour.Scenery is fabulous, just back from 2 weeks in Sitka area myself.

Re: Alaska fishing - 07/07/17 12:57 PM

Your right Mike. Whales all over the place. Sitka is nice, been there before. Did you go to the hatchery there. its cool see all the kings swimming around and always some bears around. I will be at Gustavus the week after. I cant wait.
Posted By: C.M.

Re: Alaska fishing - 07/08/17 06:22 AM

send pics!

Re: Alaska fishing - 07/10/17 07:03 PM

will have a few and going to try and make a video.. I am ready the reports are awesome. already getting alot of silvers coming in.
Posted By: Uncle Zeek

Re: Alaska fishing - 07/10/17 07:59 PM

Originally Posted By: ssfireman
will have a few and going to try and make a video.. I am ready the reports are awesome. already getting alot of silvers coming in.

I'll be at Whalers Cove lodge not too far from Juneau soon. Looking forward to boatloads of coho!

Re: Alaska fishing - 07/10/17 08:44 PM

hey Zeek when do you go?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum