Texas Fishing Forum

I know its not Texas.. Guide Suggestions near Seaside (destin area), Florida?

Posted By: TDR2

I know its not Texas.. Guide Suggestions near Seaside (destin area), Florida? - 06/27/17 05:06 PM

Family is heading out to Seaside for vacation and was hoping to get some time on the water out there. Anyone have any guides or charters they recommend in that area? Thanks!
Posted By: TXcrappie1997

Re: I know its not Texas.. Guide Suggestions near Seaside (destin area), Florida? - 06/27/17 05:20 PM

Larry Pantel is a great guide who runs out of Grayton Beach(15min from Seaside) his trips usually are full weeks in advance so the earlier you call the better. Yellowfin ocean sports is the local bait shop on 30A and those guys will definitely have some recommendations. Good luck! I will be down there the first week of August.
Posted By: TDR2

Re: I know its not Texas.. Guide Suggestions near Seaside (destin area), Florida? - 06/27/17 05:34 PM

Thank you! Looks like I need to get on the ball, we will be there in mid July. I'll look in to those recommendations asap.
Posted By: TPH2

Re: I know its not Texas.. Guide Suggestions near Seaside (destin area), Florida? - 06/27/17 09:37 PM

Hit up Captain Kerry with Not a Dog

http://www.notadogcharters.com/
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum