Texas Fishing Forum

Apology to McKinneyLonghorn

Posted By: TOO

Apology to McKinneyLonghorn - 06/22/17 12:44 AM

Willie here from Texas Outdoor Organizers.

I am publicly apologizing to McKinneyLonghorn for the delay in responding to a business transaction. Transaction was made through Paypal and I did not receive the notification from PP. Bill was on the ball & emailed me and of course I was out of town until this evening.

Service should have been concluded same day and whether or not PP should have sent the email, it is my responsibility to make sure the customer is taken care of and this did not happen soon enough. So again, I aopologize to Bill for the delay in the transaction.

For future transaction or communication, I encourage folks to call/text me if there any issue and I'll get the message faster than through email.

Thanks again.
Willie
Texas Outdoor Organizers
Posted By: TroutSupport.com

Re: Apology to McKinneyLonghorn - 06/22/17 02:47 PM

Good on you for doing that.. everyone should be encouraged to work things out with the a business privately if at all possible.
Posted By: McKinneyLonghorn

Re: Apology to McKinneyLonghorn - 06/23/17 04:53 AM

Apology accepted, but the apology was completely unnecessary. Things happen and even with the delay it took only a few days to get to me. The book looks great. Can't wait to work my way through it.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum