Texas Fishing Forum

summer of Donald TRUMP fishing for TUNA Red Snapper Cobia !!!

Posted By: Mark's Fence Repair

summer of Donald TRUMP fishing for TUNA Red Snapper Cobia !!! - 06/21/17 03:53 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhmTs1vDRbE[/url] I am having a blast making my own youtube videos I hope yall Like it!
Posted By: Uncle Zeek

Re: summer of fishing for TUNA Red Snapper Cobia !!! - 06/21/17 03:04 PM

What kind of shark is that laying in the boat at night?

Very nice red snapper & cobia. Those snapper look like they came up from DEEP water - how deep were you fishing?

Re: summer of fishing for TUNA Red Snapper Cobia !!! - 06/21/17 03:16 PM

that shark in the boat was probably a mako i just hadn't thrown it back yet. they usually swim off when I throw em back. I caught all those fish in 300 foot of water Grand Isle 90. all those fish were caught using my CUSTOM deep drop glow in the dark weight!

Re: summer of fishing for TUNA Red Snapper Cobia !!! - 06/22/17 05:05 AM

I cant put donald trump in the title?
Posted By: jdk1985

Re: summer of fishing for TUNA Red Snapper Cobia !!! - 06/22/17 03:10 PM

I regret watching your video.

Re: summer of fishing for TUNA Red Snapper Cobia !!! - 06/26/17 04:37 AM

Sorry just trying to have fun what part do you regret the most jdk1985?
Posted By: C.M.

Re: summer of fishing for TUNA Red Snapper Cobia !!! - 06/27/17 04:10 PM

'Dat foot tap, lol

Re: summer of fishing for TUNA Red Snapper Cobia !!! - 06/28/17 02:06 AM

Hey, I have an idea for you -- find a company that is somehow safety-related (e.g. produces safety equipment) and tell them that for nominal price of $100 per released video you are not going to put their equipment into the frame. laugh

Re: summer of fishing for TUNA Red Snapper Cobia !!! - 07/01/17 04:19 AM

No im looking into companys like shimano, penn, yamaha, ameracat, im going to have to make another video for the tarpon rodeo im trying to get an aluminum boat with twin 300 mercury verados
Posted By: lite-liner

Re: summer of fishing for TUNA Red Snapper Cobia !!! - 07/01/17 11:40 AM

how about an HMS permit?

popcorn

Re: summer of fishing for TUNA Red Snapper Cobia !!! - 07/01/17 07:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark's Fence Repair
No im looking into companys like shimano, penn, yamaha, ameracat, im going to have to make another video for the tarpon rodeo im trying to get an aluminum boat with twin 300 mercury verados

Don't forget to post it! I enjoy your videos thumb They are on a risky side, of course, but it is nice to see someone who resisted pussification of this country.

Highly doubt you'll get a significant sponsorship from any of these companies for exactly the same reasons, though... Maybe try Redbull? Or some other uncucked company (there are only few, afaik, thanks to our legal system).
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum