Texas Fishing Forum

#Where Do You Stay In Port Aransas?#

Posted By: cuthand1

#Where Do You Stay In Port Aransas?# - 05/29/13 07:41 PM

Going to Port Aransas in July to do a lot of fishing!!! Looking for a NO frills but clean place to stay. Been going down to P.A. for years staying at different places. There has to be a place that caters to fishermen!!! Basically a good clean place with a good air conditioner and small kitchenette as we will be fishing mostly is all we need. Anyone know of a place like that?
Posted By: ItchyBob

Re: #Where Do You Stay In Port Aransas?# - 05/30/13 12:21 AM

My wife and I just went to Port Aransas. We stayed at Island Retreat. It was one of their efficiencies. It has a kitchen that has nice array of utensils.

I'll be going back.
Posted By: Jim Ford

Re: #Where Do You Stay In Port Aransas?# - 05/30/13 12:47 AM

Drifters Resort

Re: #Where Do You Stay In Port Aransas?# - 05/30/13 12:57 AM

Keep them coming please. We stay alot at Tropical Island. Its clean and close to the boat ramp. Just wondered what was out there. Is there any houses that yall know of to rent for about 4-5 days that is inexspensive?
Posted By: TOO

Re: #Where Do You Stay In Port Aransas?# - 05/30/13 02:51 AM

Sportsman Lodge small room and number of large ones sleeps 6-10 depending on close everyone is. Fish cleaning house and inexpensive for a Port Aransas summer place.

Re: #Where Do You Stay In Port Aransas?# - 05/30/13 12:03 PM

Thanks TOO I will check it out!
Posted By: Spondoly

Re: #Where Do You Stay In Port Aransas?# - 05/31/13 03:59 PM

What about a place like mentioned above with room to keep you boat in a safe spot off the street!
Posted By: IrishTR

Re: #Where Do You Stay In Port Aransas?# - 05/31/13 07:24 PM

Soak n Stay House Rental great location and setup
http://soakandstay.com/
Posted By: scott01

Re: #Where Do You Stay In Port Aransas?# - 05/31/13 07:43 PM

I didn't see any rate charts for soakandstay. Any idea how much you paid per night?
Posted By: IrishTR

Re: #Where Do You Stay In Port Aransas?# - 05/31/13 07:53 PM

Its my friends place so I have a different rate smile I am not 100% but I think its like 250/275 a night but dont quote me. Give them a call tell them you heard about it from Travis see what he says. I believe he does rates based on number of nights but its a sweet deal for everything provided and location fish right from patio morning and night as ya kick back
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum