Texas Fishing Forum

Season's Greetings

Posted By: Lady_Red

Season's Greetings - 12/13/02 05:16 AM

Just wanted to say that I hope that all TFF members and their families hava a safe and blessed holiday.

Happy Holidays from Lady_Red!!
Posted By: Bass'nAggie

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/13/02 03:23 PM

Happy holidays to all!
Maggie
Posted By: whopperstopper

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/13/02 10:20 PM

I would like to wish all the TFF group and their families and happy and safe holiday season also!

------------------

TexSafaris Outdoor Adventures
Posted By: TOO

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/14/02 12:56 AM

Same to you, Lady_Red,Bass'nAggie, Whopper and everyone else, have a peaceful and enjoyable holiday. Bass'n, BassFreak and Lady_Red, remember, SRW and I have some CC area fishing to do with yall in 2003.
Posted By: Lady_Red

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/14/02 01:14 AM

TOO,

I am looking forward to it. Can't wait!!

Happy Holidays,
Lady_Red
Posted By: Bazztex

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/14/02 01:27 AM

_Hey Ladies and Gents: Thank You all for your Well Wishes!

TUNA TUNA TUNA TUNA TUNA TUNA TUNA TUNA TUNA TUNA TUNA TUNA TUNA TUNA TUNA TUNA TUNA!!! REEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! Where's My Hat!!! DOH!!!!!!!!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year To All Yall!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bazztex<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Posted By: Txbiker

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/15/02 07:36 PM

Merry Christmas to all my new friends . And best of luck on the coming New Year .

TUNATUNATUNATUNATUNATUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
If you don't like they way I'm livin, just leave this long-haired country boy alone
Posted By: Bass'nAggie

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/16/02 09:32 PM

Hi TOO! We're ready when you are
Oh, can you believe that we still have TUNA in our freezer! We haven't had time to eat it , yet
Bazztex-- I hope someone find your cap.
Lady_red-- Hope your having fun fishing while we're up here working our tooshies off. LOL Have a great holiday! Say "Hi!" to Larry for us!
Maggie

Quote:
Originally posted by TOO:
Same to you, Lady_Red,Bass'nAggie, Whopper and everyone else, have a peaceful and enjoyable holiday. Bass'n, BassFreak and Lady_Red, remember, SRW and I have some CC area fishing to do with yall in 2003.

Posted By: timc

Re: Season's Greetings - 12/17/02 01:13 AM

HO HO HO
MERRY CHRISTMAS, JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON....MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR...GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS.....FISH HARD...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum