Texas Fishing Forum

Shout out to Capt. Steve Gremillion Galveston

Posted By: BLee

Shout out to Capt. Steve Gremillion Galveston - 08/30/19 11:24 PM

This is a little late. I am one of those lurkers that never post, and I spend most of my time in the bass fishing forum. I couldn’t remember my login. It’s so old that my screen name goes back to when I had a Cajun boat. Anyway, a couple weeks ago, the fam and I decided on a last minute get away before school started so we headed to Galveston. We had a charter lined up but they had to cancel at the last minute due to mechanical issues (it happens). Found Capt. Grem. He had to rearrange with a regular client, but it he got it worked out and it was an amazing day on the water. We caught a lot of fish, but the highlight was getting to watch my oldest son reel in an over 6’ hammerhead. Highly recommend Steve!
Posted By: TroutSupport.com

Re: Shout out to Capt. Steve Gremillion Galveston - 09/09/19 08:40 PM

Steve is Good people. He works hard and isn't a stiff shirt either.. he'll make sure your party has fun. He has some great stories to.

his website is gowithgrem.com
Posted By: Sgrem

Re: Shout out to Capt. Steve Gremillion Galveston - 09/10/19 05:12 AM

You guys were a blast! And in this day of often being disappointed in the younger generation your kiddos were an absolute treat! Yall have obviously been great parents and good guidance.
Very glad we were able to get yall worked in and out on the water. Took a little juggling but we made it happen for yalls vacation. And we were rewarded well!!! Thank you for the shout out.... looking forward to a repeat.

Attached picture 40462.jpeg
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum