Texas Fishing Forum

Congrats to Thomas Wright Winner of the Moritz Chevrolet Silverado

Posted By: Monte Coon

Congrats to Thomas Wright Winner of the Moritz Chevrolet Silverado - 01/16/09 07:04 PM

Thomas and Judith Wright picked up their new Silverado today I think the look on his face says it all. They are are going to love that new truck. thumb

2009 Chevrolet Z71 4X4 Crew Cab

Here's Brian calling to tell them they won it.

Odds were 1 in about 3000

Thank you JP and the Texas Fishing Forum I look forward to doing something like this again.

Thank you to Fun-N-Sun for allowing us to give it away at your Boat Show we had a great time and look forward to being a part of it again next year.

Monte Coon
Posted By: senko9S

Re: Congrats to Thomas Wright he got his New Silverado Today!!!! - 01/16/09 07:16 PM

have fun with my truck... hammer congrats, that's awesome.
Posted By: tommyc

Re: Congrats to Thomas Wright he got his New Silverado Today!!!! - 01/16/09 07:16 PM

Sweet. Congrats to the Wright's.
Thanks to Moritz. That is too cool.
Posted By: Tritonman

Re: Congrats to Thomas Wright he got his New Silverado Today!!!! - 01/16/09 07:25 PM

That has to be one of the best things that has ever come from the TFF. What an amazing opportunity for everyone Monte and Moritz Chevrolet have given us.

We can only hope that this opportunity will be afforded to us again. Great job Monte!!!
Posted By: senko9S

Re: Congrats to Thomas Wright he got his New Silverado Today!!!! - 01/16/09 07:32 PM

agree
Posted By: Joe B

Re: Congrats to Thomas Wright he got his New Silverado Today!!!! - 01/16/09 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Tritonman
That has to be one of the best things that has ever come from the TFF. What an amazing opportunity for everyone Monte and Moritz Chevrolet have given us.

We can only hope that this opportunity will be afforded to us again. Great job Monte!!!

+1
Posted By: 2688rrg6

Re: Congrats to Thomas Wright he got his New Silverado Today!!!! - 01/16/09 08:02 PM

congrats!!!!!
Posted By: Eric Gandy

Re: Congrats to Thomas Wright he got his New Silverado Today!!!! - 01/16/09 08:24 PM

mad mad MY TRUCK!!! I WANT A RECALL!!
Posted By: tw67

Re: Congrats to Thomas Wright he got his New Silverado Today!!!! - 01/16/09 10:48 PM

Thanks again Monte. We enjoyed meeting you and Bart and talking to you guys for the little bit of time we were there. I wish all truck buying experences went that smooth and quick. The truck is awsome...
Posted By: Lil' Louie

Re: Congrats to Thomas Wright he got his New Silverado Today!!!! - 01/17/09 12:59 AM

Hey Monte,

Was this the same truck we signed up for on the internet? I thought it was Brian Clark's truck we were signing up for....Doesn't really matter either way...Just curious....I might have missed a detail change somewhere in the 8-10 pages before. Congrats to the winners!
Posted By: Monte Coon

Re: Congrats to Thomas Wright he got his New Silverado Today!!!! - 01/17/09 02:07 AM

Brian's truck is a 2008 model with about 40,000 miles. We decided to give a way one just like his but Brand New and it's upgraded to the 2009 model. The only thing different was the one we gave away did not have the Moritz wrap or the camper.
Posted By: Lil' Louie

Re: Congrats to Thomas Wright he got his New Silverado Today!!!! - 01/17/09 03:05 AM

sweet...even a better deal!
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Congrats to Thomas Wright he got his New Silverado Today!!!! - 01/17/09 03:06 AM

First the Chargers lose, then Monte gives MY truck to someone else! Tough Sunday! smile Congrats to the Wrights.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum