Texas Fishing Forum

Moritz Chevrolet

Posted By: ZZ-Lures

Moritz Chevrolet - 10/23/08 09:05 AM

I just wanted to give Monte and the crew at Moritz a big thumbs up!

These guys go above and beyond to earn business and as a result of that, I've sent in excess of 10 customers to them over the past couple years. Everyone of them has had a good experience!

If you're looking for a new vehicle, I'd be sure to check with Monte at Moritz. The deals on new trucks and SUV's are pretty hard to beat right now.

Monte - Thanks for being there and a BIG THANKS for helping support our fishing habit!

I forgot to add this - Bart Harrison is one of the best sales guys I've ever worked with. I ordered some additional stuff for my new truck and he delivered it to my house! Great service!

Garrick

Posted By: East Bay Guide Jeff Brandon

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 10/23/08 09:10 AM

I agree, great guy, and good deals !
Posted By: LvilleLrat

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 10/23/08 09:45 AM

I just recently bought a new vehicle from Moritz and you will not get better service than Moritz. Monte and his crew are a great group!!!!!!
Posted By: Paul Jeffcoat

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 10/23/08 10:02 AM

I have to agree with ZZ...they always go beyond what is necessary to ensure a pleasant experience and the best deal for the money…No song and dance…smoke and mirrors…promise you the moon…screaming at you like you’ll see on TV from some other dealerships... Just honest deals that won’t leave you wondering a few day later if you really made a good deal or not.

Posted By: Fishing Frank

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 10/23/08 11:23 AM

OK Garrick who really caught the fish? Joe?
Posted By: ZZ-Lures

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 10/23/08 12:13 PM

Believe it or not, I really did catch them Frank! That picture was from a Media individual on Cedar Creek. But you're right - Joe usually catches them - LOL!
Posted By: Shayne Ward

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 10/23/08 12:20 PM

Monte and Moritz can't be beat!! I just picked up my bonus check yesterday! I will buy from them again when the time comes.
Posted By: Fishing Frank

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 10/23/08 11:28 PM

I am just kiddig you Garrick. I know you are a good fisherman. Keep up the good work. I will see you on the water.
Posted By: Monte Coon

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 10/24/08 01:02 AM

Thanks a lot guys I really appreciate your business and the time we get to talk fishing while your at the store.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum