Texas Fishing Forum

Interest rates?

Posted By: Bissett

Interest rates? - 08/06/18 06:34 PM

What would an average interest rate be for boat loans? Just looking for something I can use to crunch some numbers. I have excellent credit if that helps narrow it down and let's say I would be looking to put 10k-15k down and borrow 25k-30k.

I'd love to just save up and but one with cash but I don't think I can go boatless that much longer lol
Posted By: RecLending.com

Re: Interest rates? - 08/06/18 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Bissett
What would an average interest rate be for boat loans? Just looking for something I can use to crunch some numbers. I have excellent credit if that helps narrow it down and let's say I would be looking to put 10k-15k down and borrow 25k-30k.

I'd love to just save up and but one with cash but I don't think I can go boatless that much longer lol

Thank you for the question. We are seeing rates from the general upper 5%'s and up from there. Term will be based on the financed amount. The general cutoff line is around $25,000 for longest terms. We are ready when you are.
Thank you,
Ken
Posted By: Bissett

Re: Interest rates? - 08/06/18 08:29 PM

I appreciate it Ken! I'll definitely give you a shout when I'm ready!
Posted By: shotgunwilly

Re: Interest rates? - 08/09/18 10:51 PM

Check with Resource One Credit Union. They offered me 3.8% on 72 months.
Posted By: RecLending.com

Re: Interest rates? - 08/13/18 01:29 PM

As with MOST Credit Unions, they have a footprint. There are a few national ones but not many. From what I saw, Resource One covers an area around Dallas, TX. Bissett looks to be from Oklahoma.
Ken
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum