Texas Fishing Forum

Catching ALL the Fish in Wisconsin!

Posted By: Stanley Orchard

Catching ALL the Fish in Wisconsin! - 07/23/21 12:38 PM

We fished for fourteen days straight up in Madison Wisconsin and had a total blast. Rather than hammering out fourteen videos though I opted to put them all together into a single video about the whole trip... and I think that came out better. Had a total blast and to you freshwater guys; I think I get it lol. You are winning me over with the style and beauty of your fishing as well as the quality of the meat being caught!

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Catching ALL the Fish in Wisconsin! - 07/23/21 01:10 PM

Yes Sir! Totally AWESOME video. Thanks as always for sharing. thumb

Re: Catching ALL the Fish in Wisconsin! - 07/24/21 01:16 PM

Pleasure is always mine banker, thank you! We had a blast... but I am ready and raring to hit the beach again now. It's time!
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Catching ALL the Fish in Wisconsin! - 07/24/21 02:00 PM

Loved the video. Good times and good memories is always a good thing. As always thanks for posting your videos. woot
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Catching ALL the Fish in Wisconsin! - 07/25/21 03:49 PM

Mr. Orchard you Sir are a good example of making fishing fun for the younger generations. Keep up the great work and keep making your videos. Will be subscribing to your channel.

Re: Catching ALL the Fish in Wisconsin! - 07/26/21 01:28 PM

Man I am honored, thank you @Gitter Done. That means more than you know. I don't post these here with the expectation of subscriptions (or any of the key metrics that YouTube tracks... which are numerous and a pain in the [censored]!). I post here... well honestly because I enjoy being a part of this community and my videos are about the only thing I have to offer of any relevance. So I thank you guys for having me!
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: Catching ALL the Fish in Wisconsin! - 07/26/21 08:56 PM

Way to go Rachel!! That was an awesome Musky!!

Now get back home to the salt and sand where you belong clap
Posted By: pop r

Re: Catching ALL the Fish in Wisconsin! - 07/27/21 04:55 PM

Cool video! Beautiful country up there. thumb
© 2021 Texas Fishing Forum