Texas Fishing Forum

Kids Perch MEGA-Haul!

Posted By: Stanley Orchard

Kids Perch MEGA-Haul! - 06/18/21 05:07 PM

Had the wife's family come down from Wisconsin for their first time to Padre Island, had to get the nephews on some fish so I took them for a little perch fishing in the Marina over in Port Aransas. They had a ball! THIS is what fishing is all about!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Kids Perch MEGA-Haul! - 06/18/21 05:28 PM

You are a natural when it comes to your videos. Totally Awesome! Loved the video and as always thanks for sharing. cheers

Side Note: Love seeing kids fishing and having a a great time. That is what it is all about. thumb
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: Kids Perch MEGA-Haul! - 06/18/21 05:28 PM

Great family outing!! How was the shark fishing??

Re: Kids Perch MEGA-Haul! - 06/18/21 06:00 PM

Man I really appreciate that... means a lot. More than a lot, I highly value your opinion. Thank you sir!

Re: Kids Perch MEGA-Haul! - 06/18/21 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by JJ4MEL

Ooooh man... it has been on fire the past two weeks. I'm not going to lie; I'm still editing but I think I have five or six shark-based videos lined up for our channel the next few weeks. There are a lot of little guys but the sharks are all over the place in the surf right now.
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: Kids Perch MEGA-Haul! - 06/18/21 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Stanley Orchard
Originally Posted by JJ4MEL

Ooooh man... it has been on fire the past two weeks. I'm not going to lie; I'm still editing but I think I have five or six shark-based videos lined up for our channel the next few weeks. There are a lot of little guys but the sharks are all over the place in the surf right now.

Excellent!! Can't wait!!
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Kids Perch MEGA-Haul! - 06/25/21 01:46 PM

Awesome video. woot
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Kids Perch MEGA-Haul! - 06/27/21 01:49 PM

Good times. Keep em coming.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum