Texas Fishing Forum

I Flipped my Canoe and Got Cheated... (Fishing Tournament)

Posted By: Fishing with James

I Flipped my Canoe and Got Cheated... (Fishing Tournament) - 12/30/20 11:51 PM

I normally refrain from posting my videos in the bass section, but I want to know y'all's opinions on the bit of the video about the tournament. I believe the rules were twisted around but I want to get some more thoughts on it. Thank y'all and have a great 2021!
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: I Flipped my Canoe and Got Cheated... (Fishing Tournament) - 12/31/20 12:32 AM

Tell me what happened. I don’t feel like watching a video to offer my opinion.
Posted By: senko9S

Re: I Flipped my Canoe and Got Cheated... (Fishing Tournament) - 12/31/20 12:35 AM

yawn
Posted By: lakeforkfisherman

Re: I Flipped my Canoe and Got Cheated... (Fishing Tournament) - 12/31/20 12:35 AM

113 posts, watch my video = click bait.
Posted By: Dubee

Re: I Flipped my Canoe and Got Cheated... (Fishing Tournament) - 12/31/20 01:37 AM

I don't watch YouTube fishing videos. What happened?
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: I Flipped my Canoe and Got Cheated... (Fishing Tournament) - 12/31/20 01:41 AM

confused 3
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: I Flipped my Canoe and Got Cheated... (Fishing Tournament) - 12/31/20 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by Dubee

I watch YouTube fishing videos but only if they are about fishing o they are actually fishing in the video. cheers
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: I Flipped my Canoe and Got Cheated... (Fishing Tournament) - 12/31/20 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by BigDozer66
Originally Posted by Dubee

I watch YouTube fishing videos but only if they are about fishing o they are actually fishing in the video. cheers

thumb
Posted By: senko9S

Re: I Flipped my Canoe and Got Cheated... (Fishing Tournament) - 12/31/20 01:54 AM

Frankie's weather videos are a good.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: I Flipped my Canoe and Got Cheated... (Fishing Tournament) - 12/31/20 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
Tell me what happened. I don’t feel like watching a video to offer my opinion.

Sunk his canoe, lost his phone and didn't win as much money as he though he would but did seek shelter in mommy's basement.

Re: I Flipped my Canoe and Got Cheated... (Fishing Tournament) - 12/31/20 05:32 AM

glad to see this forum hasn't changed any. Tight lines, bud.
Posted By: Laker One

Re: I Flipped my Canoe and Got Cheated... (Fishing Tournament) - 12/31/20 03:13 PM

Don't take the criticism personal. I watched your video and I get it, that you were upset on the rule changes of the tournament especially what you had to go through to win it. I simply got tired of listening to a non stop rage. You would have had a much better video if you had talked more about your mistakes on the water than a tournament rule change. Just my two cents. 2cents

Re: I Flipped my Canoe and Got Cheated... (Fishing Tournament) - 12/31/20 08:18 PM

I really appreciate the constructive criticism. In hindsight, I probably should've just talked about the canoe and how that all went down as opposed to the tournament. Will bear that in mind if I'm put in a similar situation going forward. Thanks again for that though! It helps me know what to do and what to avoid in video making thumb
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: I Flipped my Canoe and Got Cheated... (Fishing Tournament) - 01/01/21 07:02 PM

I have watched a lot of your videos and have enjoyed most of them You give good instruction on the baits you use to catch fish and you narrate your videos quite well. Like has been mentioned above people can only take some much rage on any given day especially rage on a fishing video. Lesson learned.
Posted By: Huckleberry

Re: I Flipped my Canoe and Got Cheated... (Fishing Tournament) - 01/01/21 07:18 PM

you tube fishing videos are about as annoying as face book post that say "I bet I won't get one share" or "let's make this go viral"
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum