Texas Fishing Forum

Easy GoPro Hero 8 Setup for all day fishing!! | How to start a YouTube fishing channel and tips

Posted By: C DUBB

Easy GoPro Hero 8 Setup for all day fishing!! | How to start a YouTube fishing channel and tips - 08/29/20 08:02 PM

People are starting to ask me how I got into fishing and filming. In this video, I will show my GoPro Hero 8 setup for all day fishing and tips on getting started.

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Easy GoPro Hero 8 Setup for all day fishing!! | How to start a YouTube fishing channel and tips - 08/29/20 08:06 PM

Enjoy watching the videos but as for making/producing them to much work for me! Keep posting your videos. Enjoyed them all and thanks for sharing. thumb

Re: Easy GoPro Hero 8 Setup for all day fishing!! | How to start a YouTube fishing channel and tips - 08/29/20 08:12 PM

Thanks. It is a process. Maybe someone watching the videos will spark their interest and pick up a rod.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Easy GoPro Hero 8 Setup for all day fishing!! | How to start a YouTube fishing channel and tips - 08/29/20 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by C DUBB
Thanks. It is a process. Maybe someone watching the videos will spark their interest and pick up a rod.

Yes Sir. That would make it all worthwhile. cheers

Re: Easy GoPro Hero 8 Setup for all day fishing!! | How to start a YouTube fishing channel and tips - 08/29/20 09:15 PM

cheers
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Easy GoPro Hero 8 Setup for all day fishing!! | How to start a YouTube fishing channel and tips - 08/30/20 02:29 PM

Awesome video. woot

Re: Easy GoPro Hero 8 Setup for all day fishing!! | How to start a YouTube fishing channel and tips - 08/30/20 06:24 PM

Thank you sir.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum