Texas Fishing Forum

Will The Restaurant Cook Our Bait?

Posted By: Stanley Orchard

Will The Restaurant Cook Our Bait? - 12/09/19 04:21 PM

Find out who the unlucky restaurant is that gets tasked with cooking our bait after a mediocre day of fishing, and how well they do!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Will The Restaurant Cook Our Bait? - 12/10/19 11:18 AM

Neat video as always. Nicely done. There are several good restaurants in Port Aransas and Rock Port that will cook up your catch. thumb

Love fresh seafood. food
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Will The Restaurant Cook Our Bait? - 12/10/19 02:34 PM

Good times as always. Nicely done. woot

Side Note: You are a good man cleaning your friends fish late at night after a day on the beach. rockon
Posted By: parttime

Re: Will The Restaurant Cook Our Bait? - 12/10/19 04:34 PM

Nicely done sir.

Re: Will The Restaurant Cook Our Bait? - 12/11/19 04:02 PM

We don't do that often, but I have never had a restaurant do a poor job cooking our catch in this area. I gotta give credit to Scuttlebutts. When I told them what we were doing for the video they laughed and took it in stride, and they did a fantastic job with the task of cooking that stuff. Earned a whole new level of respect in my book.

Re: Will The Restaurant Cook Our Bait? - 12/11/19 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Laker One
Good times as always. Nicely done. woot
Side Note: You are a good man cleaning your friends fish late at night after a day on the beach. rockon

That was such a weird coincidence. They just approached me to find someone to fillet their catch. I couldn't think of anyone and was waiting on the order so I just offered to help out. Then after talking it turns out we both work for the same company, same office... but I work in the field so I go to the office maybe once per year and never see anyone there. She's in HR, which is a great friend to have! lol

Re: Will The Restaurant Cook Our Bait? - 12/11/19 04:05 PM

Thank you John!
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Will The Restaurant Cook Our Bait? - 12/13/19 03:01 PM

Your videos hit home ! The best part of a coastal fishing trip is having a local restaurant cook up some of your catch! Keep up your good work and thanks for posting your videos.

Re: Will The Restaurant Cook Our Bait? - 12/17/19 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Gitter Done
Your videos hit home ! The best part of a coastal fishing trip is having a local restaurant cook up some of your catch! Keep up your good work and thanks for posting your videos.

Sir thank you, I really appreciate that. And yeah, I am going to be doing this more often. So much easier than cooking my own bait! lol
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: Will The Restaurant Cook Our Bait? - 12/18/19 04:42 PM

Love watching your videos in and around Padre. I grew up going out there every week to fish. Now older and with a family living in DFW, I don't go. I am living vicariously through your family videos. Thank you for refreshing my memories.

Re: Will The Restaurant Cook Our Bait? - 12/31/19 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by JJ4MEL
Love watching your videos in and around Padre. I grew up going out there every week to fish. Now older and with a family living in DFW, I don't go. I am living vicariously through your family videos. Thank you for refreshing my memories.

I'm honored, thank you! We've done over 150 videos and knowing that I am providing a little time at the beach for you gives me the steam I need for another 150! From our family to yours we would like to wish you a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year!
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: Will The Restaurant Cook Our Bait? - 01/08/20 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Stanley Orchard

I'm honored, thank you! We've done over 150 videos and knowing that I am providing a little time at the beach for you gives me the steam I need for another 150! From our family to yours we would like to wish you a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year!

Thank you Sir!! cheers

I think I have watched every video and I am looking forward to the next 150.

Re: Will The Restaurant Cook Our Bait? - 01/13/20 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Stanley Orchard

Thank you Sir!! cheers

I think I have watched every video and I am looking forward to the next 150.

Coming right up!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum