Texas Fishing Forum

Exploring Canyon Lake 4k!!!

Posted By: Stanley Orchard

Exploring Canyon Lake 4k!!! - 08/12/19 03:09 PM

Had a beautoful day with the fsmily out on/around Canyon Lake (we went EVERYWHERE!). Great footage and had a blast!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Exploring Canyon Lake 4k!!! - 08/12/19 06:51 PM

Good times. Neat video. thumb
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: Exploring Canyon Lake 4k!!! - 08/12/19 07:21 PM

Grew up on that lake. Loved snorkeling and scuba diving by the dam park. We would go down and swim in the caverns to see the large bass and catfish waiting in the dark. If you have access to scuba gear, Old Startville is a must see at the bottom of the lake.

Re: Exploring Canyon Lake 4k!!! - 08/13/19 02:36 PM

I'm familiar with it... and we are definitely going back soon. Appreciate the insight!
Posted By: Wes H

Re: Exploring Canyon Lake 4k!!! - 08/13/19 08:30 PM

Nice video.

I laughed pretty hard when you go "Check out this view!" about 3min in as the dog is taking a [censored] on the rock lol

Re: Exploring Canyon Lake 4k!!! - 08/15/19 05:23 PM

@Wes H that's funny you caught that... I was going to do this grand swipe but saw that in editing and decided to leave it as an inside joke. Glad someone found it (I think). I just have a strange sense of humor.
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Exploring Canyon Lake 4k!!! - 08/18/19 02:42 PM

Neat video. I have fished Canyon a lot of times over the years! Neat place to fish and visit.
Posted By: pop r

Re: Exploring Canyon Lake 4k!!! - 08/18/19 04:54 PM

thumb Neat video. Beautiful lake.

Re: Exploring Canyon Lake 4k!!! - 10/04/19 02:45 PM

Man thank you pop r and Gitter Done... its been a long tine since Ive been out here and just loved every minute of it. Cant wait to get back!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum