Texas Fishing Forum

How to Start an Outdoors YouTube Channel With Cheap Gear

Posted By: WillieRip

How to Start an Outdoors YouTube Channel With Cheap Gear - 03/21/19 10:23 AM

Posted By: Dan_n_Texas

Re: How to Start an Outdoors YouTube Channel With Cheap Gear - 03/23/19 02:03 PM

Great lessons, both the YouTube channel information and the "philosophy on life". Thanks.

Re: How to Start an Outdoors YouTube Channel With Cheap Gear - 03/23/19 07:04 PM

Hey, man! thanks! Did you post over on the YouTube channel? I remember a similar comment over there. I hope to do more of these videos.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: How to Start an Outdoors YouTube Channel With Cheap Gear - 03/23/19 09:40 PM

thumb
Posted By: toddfish

Re: How to Start an Outdoors YouTube Channel With Cheap Gear - 03/26/19 08:15 PM

thumb
Posted By: Stanley Orchard

Re: How to Start an Outdoors YouTube Channel With Cheap Gear - 03/27/19 06:00 PM

Man, i am enjoying what you do sir. I also run a fishing YouTube channel and we do the entire channel (filming, undereater, channel art, editing and marketing) all on a single cell phone with maybe $50 worth of external peripherals. So kudos sir, great message. I look forward to seeing more from you!

Re: How to Start an Outdoors YouTube Channel With Cheap Gear - 03/28/19 10:39 PM

Yup! That'll get it done!
© 2019 Texas Fishing Forum