Texas Fishing Forum

Brushy Creek

Posted By: Nekro

Brushy Creek - 03/02/19 01:23 AM

hard pre cold front fishing. Did tell a couple about some bed fish I couldn't get to bite for 20 min, so what happens they get a bit smh. Apparently it was her first bed fish so I was happy for that at least.

Posted By: GTrigg

Re: Brushy Creek - 03/02/19 02:04 AM

thumb

I don't watch a whole lot of videos, but I always enjoy yours. Kuddos for always sharing your tackle set-ups, type of water fishing and the objective of your time on the water.

Who would've thought someone could produce a decent and informative video without obnoxious intros and loud music.

If you ever find yourself coming to East Texas give me a heads-up. I would like to turn you onto some good times here on one of our Pineywood lakes.

Keep those lines tight....
Posted By: Nekro

Re: Brushy Creek - 03/02/19 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by GTrigg
thumb

I don't watch a whole lot of videos, but I always enjoy yours. Kuddos for always sharing your tackle set-ups, type of water fishing and the objective of your time on the water.

Who would've thought someone could produce a decent and informative video without obnoxious intros and loud music.

If you ever find yourself coming to East Texas give me a heads-up. I would like to turn you onto some good times here on one of our Pineywood lakes.

Thank you I really appreciate it. I just do this for fun to help with the stress of my job, try to keep it plain and simple. I definitelywant to venture to other parts of texas.
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: Brushy Creek - 03/02/19 02:48 AM

Nice video
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: Brushy Creek - 03/02/19 02:22 PM

thumb
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Brushy Creek - 03/03/19 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by GTrigg
thumb

Could not have said it any better! Totally Agree!
cheers
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Brushy Creek - 03/03/19 06:10 PM

Keep up the good videos Nekro! Always enjoy your work!
Posted By: High Country 8

Re: Brushy Creek - 03/04/19 12:40 AM

thumb
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Brushy Creek - 03/04/19 11:56 AM

Nice video. I fished there a couple of years ago and did not do all that good. Water looked good. Hope to fish there again sometime this year. Keep up the good work. woot
Posted By: toddfish

Re: Brushy Creek - 03/04/19 06:43 PM

thumb
© 2019 Texas Fishing Forum