Texas Fishing Forum

Micro Lures for some Sunfish, Crappie, and Bass on a Golf Course Pond

Posted By: 1Cast 1Fish

Micro Lures for some Sunfish, Crappie, and Bass on a Golf Course Pond - 07/29/18 12:59 AM

I don't normally target a lot of Sunfish this time of year, but decided to go to the local Golf Course and try and get a few and was pleasantly surprised. I was lucky enough to catch some awesome Sunfish, but even picked up a few nice Crappie and a Bass. I was just tossing tiny little baits on a small 1/16oz jig head, and also threw a few with a small scale drop shot. Overall it was a awesome bit of time and a lot of joy.
If you have never tried small dropshots for Sunfish and such, I recommend it sometime....works great and is a ton of fun.

Posted By: BrazosRiverTom

Re: Micro Lures for some Sunfish, Crappie, and Bass on a Golf Course Pond - 07/29/18 01:26 AM

Nice video, only down was the music is way over bearing, especially for those of us who wear hearing aids.
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Micro Lures for some Sunfish, Crappie, and Bass on a Golf Course Pond - 07/29/18 02:37 PM

Love those baits you were using. Neat video. woot

Re: Micro Lures for some Sunfish, Crappie, and Bass on a Golf Course Pond - 07/30/18 04:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Laker One
Love those baits you were using. Neat video. woot

They are really good baits for sure...they last forever. Glad you enjoyed

Re: Micro Lures for some Sunfish, Crappie, and Bass on a Golf Course Pond - 07/30/18 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By: BrazosRiverTom
Nice video, only down was the music is way over bearing, especially for those of us who wear hearing aids.

Thanks for the feedback...that's important for me to know, what part of it was over bearing...level, type, ect...let me know so I can see how to make things even better
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum