Texas Fishing Forum

Kayak Bass Fishing - Lake Naconiche in East Texas

Posted By: teamIronman

Kayak Bass Fishing - Lake Naconiche in East Texas - 04/24/18 03:51 PM

Hi everyone... I put together a short kayak bass fishing video over the weekend. If you're bored, please check it out!

Bonafide Kayak Bass Fishing - Lake Naconiche 4.21.18
Posted By: Brad R

Re: Kayak Bass Fishing - Lake Naconiche in East Texas - 04/24/18 04:54 PM

A very good video!

We were there one week earlier but we had to endure a cold front and high winds. But, fishing friends out there for a 3 day weekend had some big days with several over 8 lbs. up on the north end of the lake near the bridge.

The one angler who caught the most big fish from that group was using one of the large swimbaits and the big bass loved it.

Naconiche is a lake where an angler in a kayak has a big advantage over boats . . . so many places a kayak can go that boats can't get to.

Hey! Did you happen to see or hear any falling timber? We had heard that the trees are just now rotting to the point where they are falling over on occasion, some near misses by folks on the water. Sure enough, we saw one fall over, then heard a few more crash. It might have been more so that day because of the high winds.

What a great lake! Brad
Posted By: timbertoes

Re: Kayak Bass Fishing - Lake Naconiche in East Texas - 04/25/18 09:46 PM

awesome place , good video, thanks. any campgrounds nearby ?
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Kayak Bass Fishing - Lake Naconiche in East Texas - 04/26/18 01:37 AM

Enjoyed the video. Good job. thumb
Posted By: GTrigg

Re: Kayak Bass Fishing - Lake Naconiche in East Texas - 05/04/18 11:41 PM

I've really been wanting to fish Lake Naconiche, but work keeps getting in the way. Guess I need to retire AGAIN before all the trees fall.
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Kayak Bass Fishing - Lake Naconiche in East Texas - 05/10/18 12:25 PM

Nice video.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum