Texas Fishing Forum

Fishing lake Mcqueeny

Posted By: Will.i.am

Fishing lake Mcqueeny - 03/15/18 01:40 AM

First hot day in San Antonio and the skiers were out in full force which made the lake muddy, we weren't expecting it to be so tough and not catch better quality fish...

Water temp low to mid 70's
Either spawned already or havent really started yet

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fishing lake Mcqueeny - 03/15/18 04:43 AM

Love that lake. Enjoyed the video. thumb
Posted By: Justin DuBose

Re: Fishing lake Mcqueeny - 03/15/18 06:32 PM

Nice Video. If the water temps were in the low to mid 70's, those fished have already spawned out.
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Fishing lake Mcqueeny - 03/16/18 01:38 PM

Water temperature on Dunlap is 68 degrees as of yesterday! Enjoyed the video. Been fishing the river lakes for years.
Posted By: npl_texas

Re: Fishing lake Mcqueeny - 03/16/18 04:32 PM

I was out last Saturday and it was the exact same thing. Skiers in full force. We caught a 7lb'er with a bloody tail so they are spawning.

Caught quite a few bucks.

Headed out early tomorrow morning so we'll see how it goes. Have to fish the docks early then move up river.
Posted By: TSBobcat

Re: Fishing lake Mcqueeny - 03/16/18 07:03 PM

Lake is not like it used to be on bass. I always had luck on that little island where the old public ramp/marina used to be until they built all those houses. Awesome video
Posted By: Will.i.am

Re: Fishing lake Mcqueeny - 03/16/18 09:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Gitter Done
Water temperature on Dunlap is 68 degrees as of yesterday! Enjoyed the video. Been fishing the river lakes for years.

I was out on dunlap last fri for a out 5 hrs water was in the 70s and never got bit
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Fishing lake Mcqueeny - 03/18/18 01:20 PM

My home lake. Neat video and thanks for sharing. woot
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum