Texas Fishing Forum

Slip on Eagle Mtn

Posted By: jbritton76

Slip on Eagle Mtn - 10/02/17 11:32 PM

Anyone interested in going in on a slip lease at Eagle Mtn Marina.
I called them today, they have slips available for 240 a month.
Slips go to end of March, so roughly 5 month lease.
Come up to around 1200, I believe u get a discount if we pay in full at time of signing.
Anyone interested?
If so PM me?.
Once i get a group, we can share numbers and start a group text so we can meetup and get the finds together.
Per the manager only 1 name per ease but she said everyone can pitch in and I just pay.
We can all meet at the marina at signing just only one name on the lease.
We did this a few years back and absolutely killed crappie all fall and winter long.
Posted By: dln1957

Re: Slip on Eagle Mtn - 10/03/17 05:15 PM

How many would be in the group? How many can fish at one time? Would we each have a key - if not how do you get it? How did you coordinate who fished when? I am very interested.

Re: Slip on Eagle Mtn - 10/03/17 11:05 PM

no limit, however would'nt want to over crowd for obvious reasons.
Only 1 person can be on the lease tho.
So the manager said that whoever is pitching in would just meetup there and give me the money or whoever wants to be on the lease. If someone had a boat they wanted to store there, they are more than welcome to have there name ont he lease and would would pay that person. But bottom line is one person listed on lease and as many people can pitch in. There is not a card for access. There is a key pad, they give us the code to come in and out. It is 24hr access. One lease comes with 2 parking permits. The others, she said can park in guest parking. That makes 3 of us so far. The more the cheaper it is. The lease is good til march, and is 240 a month. I believe we get a discount if we pay in full at sighing. If you want to discuss more hit me up on my cell. 8178004530.

Jimmy
Posted By: Fish Comedian

Re: Slip on Eagle Mtn - 10/12/17 06:35 PM

Always want too but, just too far of a drive for me.
sound like a good deal.
Good Luck.

Lou
Posted By: Cast

Re: Slip on Eagle Mtn - 10/12/17 06:38 PM

You can't fish with a buddy or your kinfolk?

Re: Slip on Eagle Mtn - 10/12/17 08:26 PM

I could if they had a boat or slip
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum