Texas Fishing Forum

Anyone ever fished the pond off of 360 and Post and Paddock behind the apts.?

Posted By: tshirtfan

Anyone ever fished the pond off of 360 and Post and Paddock behind the apts.? - 09/26/12 02:23 AM

I have seen this pond for years and ppl fishing at it, but never talked with anyone that has fished it themselves.
Posted By: BGreen71

Re: Anyone ever fished the pond off of 360 and Post and Paddock behind the apts.? - 10/01/12 09:50 PM

are you talking about the one by the golf course?
Posted By: Lovfldx

Re: Anyone ever fished the pond off of 360 and Post and Paddock behind the apts.? - 10/01/12 11:36 PM

if it's the one near the golf course, the last time I fished it was in 1999. caught a few big crappie, a few decent bass, and some pretty hefty bluegills. But like i said, way back in the day. I used to work over in that area and so it was convenient.

Re: Anyone ever fished the pond off of 360 and Post and Paddock behind the apts.? - 10/02/12 02:16 AM

My girlfriend works at that golfcourse so I fish it every now an then but I have never pulled anything out or seen anyone get a bite looks like its time for me to go back
Posted By: pocketjax

Re: Anyone ever fished the pond off of 360 and Post and Paddock behind the apts.? - 10/02/12 03:18 AM

So why is it time to go back? Are u gonna punch it to 88 mph and set the dial to Oct 1 1999?

Re: Anyone ever fished the pond off of 360 and Post and Paddock behind the apts.? - 10/02/12 03:52 PM

well i just got my flux capacitor back from the shop

Re: Anyone ever fished the pond off of 360 and Post and Paddock behind the apts.? - 10/18/12 04:46 PM

Caught this little guy there 2 weeks ago
Posted By: I love fishing

Re: Anyone ever fished the pond off of 360 and Post and Paddock behind the apts.? - 10/19/12 03:45 AM

I fished there occasionally. It's got good size bass. Biggest bass I pulled from there with crank bait was a 5 lber. It has crappie, yellow bass, drum, mud and channel cat, there is some gars too. Bass hit pretty good during summer morning and toward the sunset. You can see the bass is feeding on top in the morning. That is an awesome pond between the apartment complex and golf course. I always fished on the apartment side due to easy access. The golf course side is limited due to high plants. I usually bring 4 rods with me. Three for bottom and 1 for lures. Again that is an awesome pond! Good luck.

Re: Anyone ever fished the pond off of 360 and Post and Paddock behind the apts.? - 10/19/12 11:45 PM

Its kind of low right now so you can fish any part of it
im always down to fish there so if ya want we can meet there one day just shoot me a pm if ya want
Posted By: cjames138

Re: Anyone ever fished the pond off of 360 and Post and Paddock behind the apts.? - 08/26/13 11:27 PM

Where do you park when fishing here?
Posted By: I love fishing

Re: Anyone ever fished the pond off of 360 and Post and Paddock behind the apts.? - 09/01/13 07:44 AM

Originally Posted By: cjames138
Where do you park when fishing here?

Just park on apt. side. Find a spot that is not reserved or opened. You'll be fine. I do it a lot. You might need a code to get in if the gates are closed. I get there at 6am before sunrise. It's a blast!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum