Texas Fishing Forum

Does your wife call you’re fishing?

Posted By: fishing adventurestv

Does your wife call you’re fishing? - 01/03/23 10:45 PM

What happens when my wife calls me when I’m fishing? Well. Most of the time this does….

Posted By: Grasshopperglock

Re: Does your wife call you’re fishing? - 01/03/23 11:27 PM

Leave the phone in the truck.

Just saying. Turn it off and toss it in the glove box. Enjoy your fishing with all your attention on the job at hand. You can reenter the cell phone world, after you're done fishing.
Posted By: fishytx

Re: Does your wife call you’re fishing? - 01/06/23 06:03 PM

Mine use to call me just as the sun was going down and the top water bite was in full swing. Took me two years to get her to stop. Better yet, I just quit answering those calls. Don't call when the top water bite is on fire.
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Does your wife call you’re fishing? - 01/06/23 06:23 PM

[Linked Image]

I just leave this on the fridge when I go fishing
Posted By: BJH ( JUST JIGGING)

Re: Does your wife call you’re fishing? - 01/07/23 02:36 AM

Mine doesn't carry my boys in a leather pouch in her purse! scared
Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: Does your wife call you’re fishing? - 01/07/23 02:50 AM

I call my wife all the time and have her come down to help weigh my record fish and take pictures. She is in full support of my fishing and often fishes with me. I am blessed. angel2 The bad part is that she often catches bigger fish than I do.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jippedgenes

Re: Does your wife call you’re fishing? - 01/07/23 02:07 PM

My wife is happy when I am gone. We have been together so long she gets a break from me to watch hallmark channel without my R rated commentary of how it would be in real life.

I do send her pics of the fish I caught, I asked her once "Does that make you feel better knowing I am fishing and not cheating?" She laughed and said "Women want 2 things, a good looking guy or a guy with lots of $, and you got neither!"

grin
Posted By: gar1970

Re: Does your wife call you’re fishing? - 01/09/23 07:03 AM

Mine doesn't have to call, she's always fishing with me hooked and like Osbornfishing I am also blessed but at the same time cursed. She also catches bigger fish than me bang
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: Does your wife call you’re fishing? - 01/09/23 10:33 PM

That’s a big bluegill. roflmao
Posted By: Camper_Bob

Re: Does your wife call you’re fishing? - 01/10/23 08:52 PM

Mine is with me most of the time anyway, but if I catch a fish every time she calls, then she can call all she wants!!

She never actually calls when I'm in the deer blind, but she knows that if I don't answer her text right away, I probably have a target downrange, so she doesn't pester me if I don't respond.

If I were the guy in the video, I'd have let that one go to VM and just texted her a pic of what I was doing when she called!
Posted By: catchnrelease

Re: Does your wife call you’re fishing? - 01/20/23 06:31 PM

My wife will call me when she is not with me. I too am blessed that my wife loves to fish with me. She gets jealous if I go without her. LOL.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum