Texas Fishing Forum

Water/ Pond at Bush and Coit in Richardson/Plano

Posted By: odabfishn

Water/ Pond at Bush and Coit in Richardson/Plano - 04/22/21 02:38 AM

I AM STAYING AT A HOTEL AT THE NE CORNER OF BUSH/190 AND COIT. i AM CURIOUS IF ANYONE HAS FISHED THE POND ON THAT CORNER? iT MAY JUST BE A WATER HOLDING AREA AND NOT A POND THAT HOLDS FISH. IT LOOKS GOOD, BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE PERSON FISHING IT. THAT IS WHY I AM SKEPTICAL IF IT HOLDS FISH. I DO NOT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME IF I DON'T HAVE TO. ANY INPUT WOULD BE APPRECIATE.
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: Water/ Pond at Bush and Coit in Richardson/Plano - 04/22/21 03:39 AM

Never fished it, looks fishy in the satellite image. Also looks like a water retention pond. Walk around it and see if their are any signs of fish.
Posted By: Indianation65

Re: Water/ Pond at Bush and Coit in Richardson/Plano - 04/22/21 04:52 PM

I've driven by that 500 times since I live right down the road, and I've always wondered about that hole.

I've never tried it.

There are also 2 bodies of water across the highway at Coit/Bush/Frankford, one on each side of the Highland Springs Senior Center which is behind the Harmony School Center.

Addendum: With summer coming up, I may try all 3! IN65

...------
Posted By: PondFish

Re: Water/ Pond at Bush and Coit in Richardson/Plano - 04/22/21 09:47 PM

You could try driving a bit South on Coit to Campbell and then go West on Campbell to Fallkirk. It's Twin Lakes Park, there is a lake/pond on either side of Campbell.
Over the years those lakes have had some fun fishing.
Posted By: odabfishn

Re: Water/ Pond at Bush and Coit in Richardson/Plano - 04/23/21 01:29 AM

Twun Lakes was not good on the south side lake last year. I fear it has been fished out.
Posted By: BigJoeTx1212

Re: Water/ Pond at Bush and Coit in Richardson/Plano - 04/25/21 07:34 PM

Never had any luck at twin lakes park. I drive thru coit@gb everyday to and from work and the ponds on the southeast side are fairly new but also fenced off. I assume they are just water features for the living community thats there. There is a large retention pond just a little east on the south side of gb behind the Hilton Garden Inn. Go check that out fish
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum