Texas Fishing Forum

Unforgettable trip: encountered coyotes and a big fish that broke 20lb line

Posted By: fishingap

Unforgettable trip: encountered coyotes and a big fish that broke 20lb line - 01/31/20 11:14 PM

The spring season is coming. When I was back in texas, we've encountered hogs. But after we moved to california, we countered coyotes multiple times.

I guess you may encounter some coyotes like us if you try to fish a very secret or secluded spot grin

Here is a video about our close encounter with two coyotes and lessons we've learned:
https://youtu.be/SuBatxfcYFI

Fishing is the main theme of the video, but hope it could deliver some helpful safety info.
[Linked Image]

Stay safe for bigger fish and tight lines! cheers
Posted By: barndoor

Re: Unforgettable trip: encountered coyotes and a big fish that broke 20lb line - 02/01/20 02:32 PM

Beautiful water and scenery.
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: Unforgettable trip: encountered coyotes and a big fish that broke 20lb line - 02/01/20 02:40 PM

Nice! thumb

In California human and coyote encounters seem to be common but not here in Texas.
Usually here, it's met with a KABOOM, which results in a dead coyote! texas

Re: Unforgettable trip: encountered coyotes and a big fish that broke 20lb line - 02/01/20 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by barndoor
Beautiful water and scenery.

Thanks, my friend

Re: Unforgettable trip: encountered coyotes and a big fish that broke 20lb line - 02/01/20 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Jimbo
Nice! thumb

In California human and coyote encounters seem to be common but not here in Texas.
Usually here, it's met with a KABOOM, which results in a dead coyote! texas

Maybe that's the main reason why encounters are rare in TX
grin
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum