Texas Fishing Forum

Creek crappie from the bank

Posted By: KidKrappie

Creek crappie from the bank - 12/15/19 03:05 PM

Got to love watching that cork fall over. They are still in the creeks!
Posted By: Bones72

Re: Creek crappie from the bank - 12/15/19 03:19 PM

That looks like a great time. seems like you have them really dialed in. Wish I had access to areas like that down here around Hood.
Posted By: gander

Re: Creek crappie from the bank - 12/15/19 07:36 PM

Good job .. thumb thanks for sharing

Re: Creek crappie from the bank - 12/15/19 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Bones72
That looks like a great time. seems like you have them really dialed in. Wish I had access to areas like that down here around Hood.

Thank you for watching!I am not sure what lakes are down in that area but if you can find some main feeder creeks going into lakes I am sure here are some crappie in them.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Creek crappie from the bank - 12/16/19 05:39 AM

Love that creek fishing. Neat video and thanks for sharing. thumb
Posted By: Bones72

Re: Creek crappie from the bank - 12/16/19 12:57 PM

There are but land id private or hard to access areas of Ft. Hood. We have Belton Lake and Stillhouse Lake. The Lampasas feeds still house and is surrounded by private land great to fish if you have a watercraft. The other descent creek is Trimmier creek on private ground. May have to check the upper reaches of Belton. Cant fish the Leon the major river that feeds the lake as the public park up there has said fishing is not allowed anymore. There are however a few more I have seen now after a second look.

Re: Creek crappie from the bank - 12/19/19 02:09 PM

That is wild that it is all private land. I hope you can find some access to fish.
Posted By: SgtRudy0351

Re: Creek crappie from the bank - 12/23/19 02:39 AM

Is that Denton Creek on Gvine?
Posted By: SgtRudy0351

Re: Creek crappie from the bank - 12/25/19 03:51 PM

Mernin!

Soni tried this new bobber/jiggin up hickory creek on Lewisville. Not a dang bite. Walked most of the creek from old alton to 2499. Any advice would be greatly appreciated on finding fish.
Posted By: blooper961

Re: Creek crappie from the bank - 12/25/19 06:39 PM

Creeks in the Dallas area south of Lewisville have no water in them compared to most years.
We need a big rain to boost the fishing up
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum