Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Arlington spots

Posted By: The_newbie

Lake Arlington spots - 10/21/18 01:51 AM

Im trying to go get some catfish or crappie at lake Arlington.
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Lake Arlington spots - 10/21/18 05:05 PM

welcome to the Forum! PM sent to you
Posted By: The_newbie

Re: Lake Arlington spots - 10/21/18 05:19 PM

Thanks 👋
Posted By: mikereils5er

Re: Lake Arlington spots - 10/21/18 05:37 PM

Richard Sampson park, prolly your best bet on areas to set up but get there early because it gets crowded

Re: Lake Arlington spots - 10/21/18 11:56 PM

Eugene McCray Park has more area for the bank fishing angler. It`s less crowded with a fishing pier like Richard Simpson has but has more shoreline area without venturing into private property.It also has a cove just to the south for the solitairy angler 2cents
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: Lake Arlington spots - 11/06/18 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Fishbonz
Eugene McCray Park has more area for the bank fishing angler. It`s less crowded with a fishing pier like Richard Simpson has but has more shoreline area without venturing into private property.It also has a cove just to the south for the solitairy angler 2cents

Do not go to this park to fish very dangerous area and I would not fish there without having a gun with you.

Re: Lake Arlington spots - 11/06/18 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Finesse Master/ Dropshot king

Do not go to this park to fish very dangerous area and I would not fish there without having a gun with you.
Why is it soooo Dangerous?
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: Lake Arlington spots - 11/06/18 10:12 PM

The matted baby diaper pattern is great this time of year. thumb
Posted By: Dubee

Re: Lake Arlington spots - 11/08/18 01:45 PM

It's not.
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: Lake Arlington spots - 11/08/18 02:26 PM

Bowman Springs Park
there is a natural point on the North edge of park
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: Lake Arlington spots - 11/09/18 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES
The matted baby diaper pattern is great this time of year. thumb

how did you know this?
my parents live on the lake
& you would be shocked at what washes up

the sack of kittens was brutal
Posted By: mikereils5er

Re: Lake Arlington spots - 11/09/18 02:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Dubee

It's not.

My old work territory included this area. Honestly, I went check it out one day cause I was curious and there were a swarm of FW cops on the same street as the park. If you pull up a crime map, this area of Fort Worth is really bad. But the people around the lake seemed to mind there business.
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: Lake Arlington spots - 11/13/18 12:16 AM

Both Richard Simpson park and Bowman Springs park are pretty good and are safer by far than the West side of the lake. This is from being a long time Arlington resident and from personal experience.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum