Texas Fishing Forum

Has the bite picked up on Tawakoni?

Posted By: Sirjet

Has the bite picked up on Tawakoni? - 01/18/18 07:21 PM

I am in need of going to Tawak. To get in a little bank fishing. Has anyone been getting hit there? Do need a location. Just need to know if they might be biting. I need to hold on to a big boy.

Re: Has the bite picked up on Tawakoni? - 01/25/18 10:25 PM

Well I am going to give it a try on Saturday. Have a Good Day.
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: Has the bite picked up on Tawakoni? - 01/26/18 04:47 PM

Sorry just now seeing this. I don't have any current info for you because every time I get ready to go someone in my family ends up getting sick. I would think that on these warmer days the shallow bite would be ok. The shad should move up on warmer days. Saturday they are calling for rain but still warm. So I would say you have a good chance of catching some. Let me know how it goes
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: Has the bite picked up on Tawakoni? - 01/28/18 02:38 PM

How did it go?

Re: Has the bite picked up on Tawakoni? - 01/28/18 04:09 PM

Not a good day. Had a problem getting bait. Caught a few shad with nothing. But it is a partof fishing. I will be giving it a try soon.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Has the bite picked up on Tawakoni? - 01/28/18 09:22 PM

I heard it has been slow.

Re: Has the bite picked up on Tawakoni? - 01/29/18 01:54 PM

The water was super calm when I got there. I knew it was going to be a good day. But nothing. I mean after 2 hours the same bait was still on the lines. Not even touched. But that is a part of fishing so I will try to open up another day to go. Yes it was raining. Had to park away from where I normally park. The weather was
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum