Texas Fishing Forum

Fun with Foam: A few recent Step-by-Steps

Posted By: Chris_in_Louisiana

Fun with Foam: A few recent Step-by-Steps - 07/19/21 01:28 PM

Hey guys,

As it has either been too hot or rainy to get on the water much this past month, I've spent a fair bit of time working on Step-by-Steps for my blog. In particular, I've been on a bit of a foam kick lately tying quite a few terrestrial/attractor type patterns and thought I'd share a few pics and links. Admittedly, I've been daydreaming about trout streams while tying these, but they're just as effective on bass and bluegill closer to home. Hope these are of interest/use to a few of you. Links & photos are below.

Enjoy

Chris

Charlie Boy Hopper SBS
[Linked Image]

Fat Albert SBS
[Linked Image]
Posted By: SteveBob

Re: Fun with Foam: A few recent Step-by-Steps - 07/19/21 10:38 PM

Those are some sweet flies. I really like the first one. The hopper looks like it might have been fairly difficult to tie. Impressive...... Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: SteveBob

Re: Fun with Foam: A few recent Step-by-Steps - 07/20/21 01:51 AM

Those are some sweet flies. I really like the first one. The hopper looks like it might have been fairly difficult to tie. Impressive...... Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: McKinneyLonghorn

Re: Fun with Foam: A few recent Step-by-Steps - 07/20/21 03:55 AM

Those look nice. Thanks for sharing them and a link to your blog.
Posted By: Chris_in_Louisiana

Re: Fun with Foam: A few recent Step-by-Steps - 07/20/21 11:37 AM

Thanks guys! I'm hoping to eventually get back to sharing some of my catches in the Fly Fishing forum. Just need the rain to let up long enough for me to do some damage. Till then, I'll keep sharing some Step-by-Steps intermittently in hopes they're of use to a few of you.

Chris
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum