Texas Fishing Forum

Thanks Bob @ Wolrdwide Marine

Posted By: Paul - Lake Fork

Thanks Bob @ Wolrdwide Marine - 06/22/17 07:19 PM

Having the feeling of being really covered is awesome. Had Ins with home / auto big mistake I feel now. If you have a nice boat rigged with good equipment and you don't want a debate about value if something happens you may want to call him. Very easy for me..no pressure. For those that step on my Boat ..you are handled.

TFF SPECIALS-http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbt...__#Post12287578
***Sorry Tournament Anglers I usually don't mess with Unders*** hooked
Posted By: Paul - Lake Fork

Re: Thanks Bob @ Wolrdwide Marine - 06/23/17 05:39 PM

Thanks Bob/Bill for return check up on me to tell me my tackle was insured @ $10K .. thumb
Posted By: snowyriver6

Re: Thanks Bob @ Wolrdwide Marine - 07/27/17 03:03 AM

A year and a half ago I got a ticket for running a red lite. Worldwide just went up on my insurance 50 percent. It went from 300 a year to 450. I dont think thats right. See why people hate insurance companies
Posted By: K5RCD

Re: Thanks Bob @ Wolrdwide Marine - 07/27/17 02:46 PM

Originally Posted By: snowyriver6
A year and a half ago I got a ticket for running a red lite. Worldwide just went up on my insurance 50 percent. It went from 300 a year to 450. I dont think thats right. See why people hate insurance companies

Sounds to me like you got just what you deserve. Your crybaby complaint is worse than your irresponsible driving habits.

Your attitude makes you even more dangerous to others who are trying to safely and lawfully use our highways.
Posted By: snowyriver6

Re: Thanks Bob @ Wolrdwide Marine - 07/28/17 03:35 AM

Well aint you something.
Posted By: DonnyG

Re: Thanks Bob @ Wolrdwide Marine - 07/28/17 02:30 PM

Thanks
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum