Texas Fishing Forum

full coverage insurance

Posted By: Liebers Dad

full coverage insurance - 03/11/22 11:55 PM

looking for full coverage for a 2022 Nitro
Posted By: TrueTexan

Re: full coverage insurance - 03/21/22 01:52 PM

Progressive, Geico, and AIG all offer great quick quotes. But if I was looking for insurance with the knowledge that 20 years of experience has given me being an insurance agent.

I would shop EVERYONE !!!!!!!! Most importantly who I have all the rest of business with auto/home etc ... They give multi policy discounts alot of times that can make a HUGE difference.
Posted By: 4Weight

Re: full coverage insurance - 03/21/22 03:50 PM

I went to my Farmers agent and they broker 3rd party, Foremost. Rates have been very competitive and my agent quotes it. Hope that helps. Soros owns Progressive so screw that.
Posted By: Liebers Dad

Re: full coverage insurance - 03/25/22 08:49 PM

"Soros owns Progressive so screw that."

i didnt say anything, but those are my sentiments. have no idea who owns it, but i do know their politics and i am not in line. i went with amica, who also has my car insurance. fair quote i guess. really disappointed that neither this "awesome" guy ryan nor bob got back to me. guess they are full up on clients.
Posted By: Bruce Allen

Re: full coverage insurance - 04/12/22 02:51 AM

Like you and I who buy stocks we can all "own" any public company. Progressive is a publicly owned company. He just has more stock than you or I.

Since I just changed mt insurance from Progressive to Farmers because they raised the payment on my house insurance. But they had the best boat insurance I have had in the last ten years. I currently do not have a boat.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum