Texas Fishing Forum

Pepop's Lake Palestine Jig's FYI.........AGAIN???

Posted By: pepop

Pepop's Lake Palestine Jig's FYI.........AGAIN??? - 06/04/15 03:51 AM

Well, my web page is finally on line. It's still under construction but most pages are complete. Still no Shopping Cart YET! To Place an order just use the "Contact Us" and Email links. Check it out!
Posted By: SK.

Re: Pepop's Lake Palestine Jig's FYI.........AGAIN??? - 06/04/15 10:55 AM

NICE!!!! cheers
Posted By: Jig Man

Re: Pepop's Lake Palestine Jig's FYI.........AGAIN??? - 06/04/15 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: silentkilla
NICE!!!! cheers
Posted By: Skip_48

Re: Pepop's Lake Palestine Jig's FYI.........AGAIN??? - 06/04/15 02:22 PM

Nice job buddy!

Skip
Posted By: ACAMS

Re: Pepop's Lake Palestine Jig's FYI.........AGAIN??? - 06/04/15 03:19 PM

Originally Posted By: pepop
Well, my web page is finally on line. It's still under construction but most pages are complete. Still no Shopping Cart YET! To Place an order just use the "Contact Us" and Email links. Check it out!

FREE!!!!

http://www.x-cart.com/
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: Pepop's Lake Palestine Jig's FYI.........AGAIN??? - 06/04/15 03:27 PM

It's about time!
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: Pepop's Lake Palestine Jig's FYI.........AGAIN??? - 06/04/15 03:54 PM

Nice work Vern, looking good. thumb

Re: Pepop's Lake Palestine Jig's FYI.........AGAIN??? - 06/04/15 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: ACAMS

I'll let my designer figure that out but thanks!

Originally Posted By: Txmedic033
It's about time!

YOU'RE TELLIN ME!! It's just been me draggin my feet.

Thanks everyone, I think it's shaping up nicely.
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: Pepop's Lake Palestine Jig's FYI.........AGAIN??? - 06/04/15 11:55 PM

I'm salivating and don't even have a boat. You sure are evil Vern tempting people like me.
You know I am a jig junkie. bolt peepBest of luck little buddy!
Posted By: CrappieHappy

Re: Pepop's Lake Palestine Jig's FYI.........AGAIN??? - 06/05/15 01:50 PM

Best of luck...
Posted By: Choppy

Re: Pepop's Lake Palestine Jig's FYI.........AGAIN??? - 06/06/15 03:00 AM

Pepop. This is Bobby, with the Bayboat. Nice Fishin with ya. Will let you know how the boys and I do with the custom jigs u made. Thank again!!
Posted By: Jason Burton Guide Service

Re: Pepop's Lake Palestine Jig's FYI.........AGAIN??? - 06/06/15 03:06 AM

Pepops jigs are by far the best I've used. They account for 90 persent of the fish we put in the boat. Check out the grape limeaid. I promise you will like it.

Re: Pepop's Lake Palestine Jig's FYI.........AGAIN??? - 06/06/15 06:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Bibby
Pepop. This is Bobby, with the Bayboat. Nice Fishin with ya. Will let you know how the boys and I do with the custom jigs u made. Thank again!!

Just got on here Bobby! Been tyin & such. Got a bit too much sun tod....yesterday. I won't be goin out in the middle of the day without my umbrella rig! Hope you & the boys load the boat! Take pictures for my web page.
Posted By: jpenwell

Re: Pepop's Lake Palestine Jig's FYI.........AGAIN??? - 06/06/15 10:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Bibby
welcome Hey Bobby welcome aboard. Thanks for the cold one yesterday. Sent you a pm. (private message. click the blinking envelope icon near top of your page to open)
Posted By: larry mays

Re: Pepop's Lake Palestine Jig's FYI.........AGAIN??? - 06/06/15 03:34 PM

First class all the way, been there done that so let me tell you what's next. They are going to put your butt to work and you can forget about going fishing. Nice web site and some of the best jigs I have ever seen, they all have that tied look of one at a time, not mass put to gather. Best of luck with it.

Re: Pepop's Lake Palestine Jig's FYI.........AGAIN??? - 06/07/15 12:54 AM

Originally Posted By: larry mays
First class all the way, been there done that so let me tell you what's next. They are going to put your butt to work and you can forget about going fishing. Nice web site and some of the best jigs I have ever seen, they all have that tied look of one at a time, not mass put to gather. Best of luck with it.

Thanks Larry, I appreciate it. I told my "Web Guru" This was beginning to "FEEL LIKE WORK" and I didn't like it. I know what to do if it gets too bad though. Again, Thank You EVERYONE for the kind words and the encouragement.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum