Texas Fishing Forum

Pink-eye!

Posted By: pepop

Pink-eye! - 03/22/13 12:36 AM

NOT the infection! I posted this in the Crappie section but I figured more tier's would see it here.

Our Chinese Eye supplier (1500 3mm for $9.99) said Pink eyes were in production now and that he would have a limited # at first to test the market. He's supposed to email me when he has them available.

I told him that I knew at least a dozen tier's that would probably buy them and that was just from 1 forum.
Posted By: Fireshadow

Re: Pink-eye! - 03/22/13 01:15 AM

which supplier is this? are they 3d or flat?

Re: Pink-eye! - 03/22/13 01:26 AM

3D Holographic.
Posted By: Xpress Fishing

Re: Pink-eye! - 03/22/13 01:33 AM

Nice, ill have to keep an eye out. I saw the post about the eyes earlier and ordered some. Was very happy with the product. Can't wait to Get the pink.
Posted By: Radtexan

Re: Pink-eye! - 03/22/13 02:23 AM

You the man Vern...keep us posted,Im in !!!
Posted By: Denton Pond Jumper

Re: Pink-eye! - 03/22/13 02:26 AM

Yes Id love to try them to keep us in the loop!
Posted By: CrappieHappy

Re: Pink-eye! - 03/22/13 02:53 AM

Yup, I spoke to Wang awhile back and talked him into some Pank eyes. I sent the color swatch too him awhile back. Should be ready in the near future.
Posted By: Fireshadow

Re: Pink-eye! - 03/22/13 01:05 PM

Anyone have link to the store. I'm wanting some chartreuse. Thanks

Re: Pink-eye! - 03/22/13 01:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Fireshadow
Anyone have link to the store. I'm wanting some chartreuse. Thanks

Chartreuse , and cpl other colors are being made up at the factory as well. I believe we are still a week , or two out.

Re: Pink-eye! - 03/24/13 01:24 PM

Heath, I got an email from Wang over at lifeflies about the pink eyes. He said the factory he has been dealing with can't make the pink eyes due to color variations & he's going to check other factories. Have you heard otherwise?

Re: Pink-eye! - 03/24/13 04:14 PM

Vern, he told me the same thing Friday. He stated the factory said they could, but ended up not be able to match it. He is checking with other factories that use other colors to see if they can make the pink.
Posted By: Jerry T.

Re: Pink-eye! - 03/25/13 01:07 AM

There's Eric and Sam Wang, both tackle suppliers... As if this couldn't get a little more confusing.
Quote:
Hi Jerry,

I am Wang, eBay ID: lifeflies

Thanks for the message, I will attach a pic here for the new silver-gold eye.

I will change a factory to do the pink eyes...

Thanks,
Sam Wang

Surely we're all talking to the same guy? He's going to produce 4mm versions of these eyes first - if it's the same guy. Sure he'll update all of us when he finds a pink supplier. LoL @ the product demand.

Re: Pink-eye! - 03/25/13 01:14 AM

I LIKE that silver/gold eye!! thumb
Posted By: Squeaky

Re: Pink-eye! - 03/25/13 01:17 AM

Yes! That is a nice eye.... I have some like that in 5mm
Posted By: 2fish

Re: Pink-eye! - 03/25/13 03:16 AM

I've done business with "lifeflies" and have been very pleased with the quality, price, and promptness. Got a bunch of silver eyes from him about a week ago and now you guys are talking me into another order...ugh! smile
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum