Texas Fishing Forum

FL Green Nylon Chenille Has Changed Shades

Posted By: Skip_48

FL Green Nylon Chenille Has Changed Shades - 07/18/21 03:01 PM

FYI the shade of FL Green at Danville has changed! Just got my new order this week and here is a pic of old FL Green and new shade plus a little FL Yellow just for show.

Skip

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: FL Green Nylon Chenille Has Changed Shades - 07/19/21 02:34 AM

That's a big change. Looks like lime green.

Re: FL Green Nylon Chenille Has Changed Shades - 07/19/21 01:53 PM

It is a big change, but it's happened before. A few years ago Copenhagen Blue was not as bright as it is now and that too was a bit of a shock when it happened. However I like the New Blue much better, but not so sure about this move, but I also know how it looks under a Black or UV light will probably be the same, kind of like FL Yellow and FL Green compared under UV light, it's hard to tell difference, lol!

Skip
Posted By: SK.

Re: FL Green Nylon Chenille Has Changed Shades - 07/20/21 07:56 AM

That green looks closer to insect or apple green..... Still a good looking chenille..... What size is it?

Re: FL Green Nylon Chenille Has Changed Shades - 07/20/21 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by SK.
That green looks closer to insect or apple green..... Still a good looking chenille..... What size is it?

Mine is #3 size. Well Danville has never called any of these Chartreuse and it's always been FL Yellow and FL Green, but now the FL Green is more Green.

This same thing happened to Copenhagen Blue (which is one of my favs) when a few years back they changed it to a much brighter Blue and I liked it more that was, but not sure about this new one.

Skip
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum