Texas Fishing Forum

Anybody want to Paint a few Crankbaits

Posted By: Spiderman

Anybody want to Paint a few Crankbaits - 08/25/20 12:55 PM

Looking for someone to paint 3 Crankbaits. I will send you a pink/orange pattern for colors. Doesn't have to be perfect but coming close on the colors is pretty important. Black spatter on the back doesn't matter to me.

I will pay shipping both ways and pay you $20.00 for your time.

I catch a lot of Big Crappie on these in September, but that's another Story!

Thanks for Looking,
Jim

[Linked Image]
Posted By: pop r

Re: Anybody want to Paint a few Crankbaits - 08/25/20 11:50 PM

You may want to check with Hawghoover on here. He post in the fishing classifieds on here. He make some great balsa wood baits of many colors including red and pink.
Posted By: Coreywms

Re: Anybody want to Paint a few Crankbaits - 08/26/20 09:03 PM

Check and see if anyone does airbrushing in your area. Kinda like the people who still sell airbrush shirts at flea markets. Maybe even a tattoo shop.
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: Anybody want to Paint a few Crankbaits - 08/27/20 01:26 AM

If you look in the bass section at the top section under building lures and pouring plastics, you'll find some guys who paint custom cranks. They do an awesome job. Just be careful and don't get anything on you in that section. roflmao
Posted By: gar1970

Re: Anybody want to Paint a few Crankbaits - 08/27/20 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by Ken Gaby
If you look in the bass section at the top section under building lures and pouring plastics, you'll find some guys who paint custom cranks. They do an awesome job. Just be careful and don't get anything on you in that section. roflmao

+1 roflmao roflmao roflmao
Posted By: Skip_48

Re: Anybody want to Paint a few Crankbaits - 08/30/20 12:03 PM

Check on the jigs page on Crappie.com and there are some guys over there that are good. Have one guy that is the designer for A bait company.

Skip
Posted By: Spiderman

Re: Anybody want to Paint a few Crankbaits - 09/20/20 04:11 AM

Thanks for the suggestions.

I actually found some Crankbaits in the color I was looking for on google, someone had some old stock they wanted to liquidate. So it all worked out!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum