Texas Fishing Forum

Tool and Die Shops

Posted By: Thunk

Tool and Die Shops - 07/19/19 01:43 PM

I've got an idea for a jig head. Does anyone know of any tool and die shops that would do custom work from the blank aluminum molds?
Posted By: REDGUN

Re: Tool and Die Shops - 07/19/19 02:46 PM

If you can't find anybody closer to Grandbury, I have a buddy in east Ft Worth that can get you fixed up. He is making 2 molds for me right now.

DLK Texas Manufacturing
817-929-4336
Posted By: Action_Jackson

Re: Tool and Die Shops - 07/23/19 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by REDGUN
If you can't find anybody closer to Grandbury, I have a buddy in east Ft Worth that can get you fixed up. He is making 2 molds for me right now.

DLK Texas Manufacturing
817-929-4336

hmmm hmmm pm sent

Re: Tool and Die Shops - 10/23/19 05:02 AM

Action Jack's did u get your molds done?
Posted By: Skip_48

Re: Tool and Die Shops - 10/23/19 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by REDGUN

DLK Texas Manufacturing
817-929-4336

Will say if REDGUN likes that guys work, that is who I would use! He does excellent work on jig heads! He sent me a few underpin heads and they were super well made!

Skip

Re: Tool and Die Shops - 10/24/19 01:37 AM

Do you know how much he charges?
Posted By: Action_Jackson

Re: Tool and Die Shops - 10/29/19 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Thunk
Action Jack's did u get your molds done?

No sir...I only wanted my walleye head mold modded to pour without the keeper.
Posted By: REDGUN

Re: Tool and Die Shops - 01/28/20 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Skip_48

Will say if REDGUN likes that guys work, that is who I would use! He does excellent work on jig heads! He sent me a few underpin heads and they were super well made!

Skip

Skip, that mold came from Jacobs and yes, it is VERY nice and pours a great jighead.

My "guy" ended up being too busy making high $$$ airplane parts to be able to make my little jighead molds. bang If anybody knows of an "affordable" machinist, I would like to know about them also.....
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum