Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Fork guide/computer work needed

Posted By: Guide Richie White

Lake Fork guide/computer work needed - 10/27/17 12:29 AM

For the rest of 2017, I lowered my standard rate for 2 people to $350 for a full day and $200 for a 1/2 day. And if you do a full-day or take a kid, I will include a 1 to 2 minute video of you and your catch.
Additionally, if my calendar has an opening (including Saturday) and you book a full-day on short notice (3 days or less), I will offer an additional $50 discount. So the rate is $300 on short notice. I want (and need) to do more trips while the fishing is good!

If you are interested in keeping fish, I will fillet them for you if you want to sacrifice the best fishing time at the end of the day. Otherwise, bring a big cooler or a filet knife - as I expect we will catch enough to bring home. This year, I've added some more spinning rods to my arsenal, so we can do some crappie fishing while the bass fishing is slow. So, if you want to do that, you should get a few crappie to go along with all the white and yellow bass that I'm certain you will catch. If you go a full-day and don't catch enough fish to clean, I'll take you back out (on short notice) for free.

If you would like to book a trip, you can see my schedule and book your trip online at http://www.bassfishing.org/go

Check out my video of 10 pounders at https://youtu.be/XwuzdbYmr5A that my son and I put together.
I plan to start uploading (to Youtube) my 1 to 2 minute "quick clip" videos of my clients (hopefully you) catching fish on on a regular basis. Please click the video and subscribe to my channel to get notified when I put them up.

I mentioned in my last reports that we have a family business doing various computer work. We are in need of additional work to finance college and orthodontics for 2 kids. My genius son who graduated high school at 15 isn't doing anything right now but applying for scholarships. He is amazing at computer work! I have 25 years programming experience and he was better than me when he was 12! We specialize in programming websites with databases (PHP, Coldfusion, ASP.net, MSSQL, MYSQL, JQUERY, CSS, C#, AJAX, Bootstrap), but we can do just about anything you need. Whether you need a new website, or you just need to update your current website to integrate with social media and look good on all devices - we can do it. We can do Photoshop graphic work (logos, brochures, business cards, etc.) - or we can even take your Gopro footage and put together video clips. And as you can see from the video, we can work with special-effects. We have low overhead and no beaurocracy. So, we can often finish a project in the time it takes to get most projects started - at a much lower price. Contact whitefamilyservices.com at 214-549-4644 and let us enhance your business.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum