Texas Fishing Forum

Highly Recommend - Lakeside Marine Specialties

Posted By: Klinker

Highly Recommend - Lakeside Marine Specialties - 08/16/17 05:11 AM

I just picked up my boat today from Chris at Lakeside Marine Specialties on Lake Alvarado.....the first time I have ever actually received more (much more) than I expected from someone the marine industry. If you are meticulous and/or a perfectionist, Chris is 100% your man! Boat detailing, marine electronics, boat lighting, routine maintenance....this man knows his stuff and does it 100% right. Just so happy to know there is at least one person left who takes pride in the services they offer.

Absolutely could not recommend him any higher - I hope this recommendation and referral helps someone out there who is looking for someone they can trust!
Posted By: Klinker

Re: Highly Recommend - Lakeside Marine Specialties - 08/16/17 05:23 AM

By the way, I found Chris on this forum and decided to use him based on the comments I read about his work. Certainly proved to me that taking just a little time to post reviews and feedback can not only help good people who offer top-notch services, but can also help fellow fishermen (or is it now fisherpersons) find people they can trust!
Posted By: ShamrockSmith

Re: Highly Recommend - Lakeside Marine Specialties - 08/20/17 03:05 AM

Chris is VERY meticulous in his work. He treats each of his customers boat like his own. A+ from me as well.
Posted By: toofy

Re: Highly Recommend - Lakeside Marine Specialties - 09/11/17 03:53 AM

I have used Chris multiple times also and highly recommend his work. I absolutely agree he is a meticulous perfectionist. I'm in Fort Worth and drive past several other shops to get to him. Nobody I trust more. Very honest and really nice guy.
Posted By: Chris G. Davis

Re: Highly Recommend - Lakeside Marine Specialties - 12/28/17 07:16 PM

I’m sorry I just stumbled on this post. I didn’t get on TFF much this summer as we were very busy (thanks to you guys!). I would like to take a minute to thank you Gentlemen for your business, referrals and kind words. Through our doors walk the finest customers in the world! Thank you again for your business!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum