Texas Fishing Forum

APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW!

Posted By: APT

APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/13/13 03:20 PM

Hundreds of items are included. When you're in the store just look for the orange tags! This sale will last till all is gone. Limited quantities. We have to make room for the new stuff that's arriving. Our loss - your gain! Come by and take advantage.

For more info you can call us at 817-503-2333
This is an IN STORE ONLY SALE.
No Rainchecks - While Quantities Last. Deep Discounts!
Posted By: mudd

Re: APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/14/13 01:29 AM

Wish this was online too. Lol

Re: APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/14/13 02:54 AM

Originally Posted By: mudd
Wish this was online too. Lol

I understand. We wish we had the capacity to do it online too. If you would like to give us a call we can do it by phone. We will walk the store and phone shop with you.
Posted By: ironmike

Re: APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/15/13 02:18 AM

This is a great sale!!! Stopped by today. Usually shops only put colors on sale that you wouldn't throw in the trash, let alone the lake. Thanks for putting the good stuff on sale guys!!!
Posted By: Slide_R

Re: APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/16/13 05:17 AM

Hope to get back in soon.
Posted By: westxbass82

Re: APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/16/13 02:37 PM

Should be in some time tomorrow. You guys still have plenty of 5xd's and 6xd's?

Re: APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/16/13 05:14 PM

We marked down a ton more items over the weekend. This stuff has to go! The discounts are DEEP! We have to make room for all the new stuff coming in. Come take advantage of the savings.

Re: APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/18/13 01:37 AM

More items marked down today. I pulled a bunch of empty pegs off the isles today where people are taking advantage of the savings. Guys we have cut this stuff deep to get rid of it. It ain't junk either. We just need more room for the new products arriving daily.
Posted By: westxbass82

Re: APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/19/13 12:19 PM

We stopped by APT on the way through DFW on Tuesday (headed to Fork for the McDonald's tourney). Super nice folks, very helpful, great prices, great selection. Definitely worth stopping in for a visit. I really liked the used rod section too. They also carry a lot of stuff that you can't find at the big chain retailers. Got a few of the new Xcite square bills. If you are passing through, forget Bass Pro and Cabela's, go to APT!

Re: APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/21/13 02:22 PM

Originally Posted By: westxbass82
We stopped by APT on the way through DFW on Tuesday (headed to Fork for the McDonald's tourney). Super nice folks, very helpful, great prices, great selection. Definitely worth stopping in for a visit. I really liked the used rod section too. They also carry a lot of stuff that you can't find at the big chain retailers. Got a few of the new Xcite square bills. If you are passing through, forget Bass Pro and Cabela's, go to APT!

Thanks for the kind words westtxbass82. It was a pleasure to meet you guys. Hope to see you again real soon.

Folks, we marked down a bunch more stuff over the past few days. We're serious about getting rid of some slow moving stock. With all the new stuff arriving every day there is no way to fit it all in the store. Come by if you get a chance and take advantage of the savings.

Re: APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/24/13 02:06 AM

TTT

Re: APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/25/13 02:31 AM

TTT
Posted By: Brandon Dickenson

Re: APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/25/13 03:13 AM

got to visit with Rick today.. Love the new store... I didn't leave empty handed, never do!
Posted By: Black_Bass_Mojo

Re: APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/25/13 01:40 PM

Is your sale still going on?

Re: APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/25/13 02:08 PM

Yes it is. We marked down even more items yesterday.

Re: APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/28/13 02:36 PM

TTT
Posted By: ironmike

Re: APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/28/13 08:13 PM

Thanks for putting the Jackall on sale guys!!! I'll be sleeping in your storage room when the wife finds out I picked up more stuff!!! Good stuff.

Re: APT'S ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW! - 09/29/13 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By: ironmike
Thanks for putting the Jackall on sale guys!!! I'll be sleeping in your storage room when the wife finds out I picked up more stuff!!! Good stuff.

Thanks Ironmike. We got a bunk in the back just for these situations.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum