Texas Fishing Forum

Have Trouble Standing while Fishing? The Fold n Go Seat Base is the answer!

Posted By: bobrfishes

Have Trouble Standing while Fishing? The Fold n Go Seat Base is the answer! - 02/12/12 05:10 PM

I had been a Stand Up Fisherman all my life.
Knee Problems made me chose to quit fishing or start siting.
But the seat was too short and in the way when changing spots.
So I developed the Fold n Go Seat Base to solve these problems.
The patent pending design is customized to fit most boats and comes in different heights to fit the fisherman.
I have Pictures and soon a video on www.bassfin.com.

Posted By: The Hag

Re: Have Trouble Standing while Fishing? The Fold n Go Seat Base is the answer! - 02/12/12 06:02 PM

Congrats on a great design!

Posted By: Floyd Yarbrough

Re: Have Trouble Standing while Fishing? The Fold n Go Seat Base is the answer! - 02/12/12 07:06 PM

Bob,

Cool product and best wishes on success! BTW, your garage wall looks like mine, a home tackle shop! thumb

Posted By: Blowing Up Skirts

Re: Have Trouble Standing while Fishing? The Fold n Go Seat Base is the answer! - 02/13/12 01:33 AM

i like that good luck with it

Re: Have Trouble Standing while Fishing? The Fold n Go Seat Base is the answer! - 02/24/12 03:53 PM

BUMP

Posted By: Reel Time Rods Lake Fork

Re: Have Trouble Standing while Fishing? The Fold n Go Seat Base is the answer! - 02/26/12 03:51 PM

Nice good luck with it!

Re: Have Trouble Standing while Fishing? The Fold n Go Seat Base is the answer! - 03/11/12 12:37 AM

I'm going to be demonstrating, selling and installing the Fold 'N' Go Seat Base at Lake Fork Marina during the
Bass Champs Ram Mega Bass Tournament March 30 and April 1
Come by and Visit

Bob Roberts

www.bassfin.com

Re: Have Trouble Standing while Fishing? The Fold n Go Seat Base is the answer! - 04/18/12 03:57 PM

We will be at Lake Fork Marina during the Legends of Lake Fork Tournament May 15,16,17
Bob

Re: Have Trouble Standing while Fishing? The Fold n Go Seat Base is the answer! - 07/05/12 10:40 PM

BUMP

Re: Have Trouble Standing while Fishing? The Fold n Go Seat Base is the answer! - 07/08/12 02:45 PM

Check out the new video on U-TUBE
Link from www.bassfin.com

Re: Have Trouble Standing while Fishing? The Fold n Go Seat Base is the answer! - 03/06/20 08:39 PM

bump

Re: Have Trouble Standing while Fishing? The Fold n Go Seat Base is the answer! - 03/20/20 12:00 AM

BUMP

Re: Have Trouble Standing while Fishing? The Fold n Go Seat Base is the answer! - 09/04/20 12:32 AM

bump

Re: Have Trouble Standing while Fishing? The Fold n Go Seat Base is the answer! - 01/29/21 10:13 PM

Bump

Re: Have Trouble Standing while Fishing? The Fold n Go Seat Base is the answer! - 02/10/21 12:53 AM

Bump

Re: Have Trouble Standing while Fishing? The Fold n Go Seat Base is the answer! - 07/16/21 07:13 PM

bump
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum