Texas Fishing Forum

Fork Up with Santone Jigs!!!!

Posted By: CapN Ron

Fork Up with Santone Jigs!!!! - 08/05/11 12:30 PM

It's no secret that a 3/4oz Football Jig is one of, if not the hottest lure at Lake Fork right now....Lake Fork Marina just got a full stock of 3/4 Santone Football jigs in the best colors available. PB&J & Bullfrog are my top colors with a Hyper Freak in green pumpkin!!!
Posted By: Tony Clark @ Lake Fork

Re: Fork Up with Santone Jigs!!!! - 08/05/11 05:20 PM

thumbRonnie they make a mean shakey head & spinnerbait aswell!Hope LFM carry's them Too!

Re: Fork Up with Santone Jigs!!!! - 08/05/11 07:38 PM

Yessir!!!! Also, Jared and Kathy are in Alabama with Elite Series Pro Matt Herren working on some hand-tied stuff...look for that soon
Posted By: JD/76708

Re: Fork Up with Santone Jigs!!!! - 08/06/11 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Ronnie Kelley
It's no secret that a 3/4oz Football Jig is one of, if not the hottest lure at Lake Fork right now....Lake Fork Marina just got a full stock of 3/4 Santone Football jigs in the best colors available. PB&J & Bullfrog are my top colors with a Hyper Freak in green pumpkin!!!

Thanks for the heads up, Rk. ..u still slayin' 'em out there ?..

Re: Fork Up with Santone Jigs!!!! - 08/07/11 03:06 AM

Man it's hit and miss, I'm really trying to focus on the by bite. We are throwing the big FB jig all day long!!!
Posted By: ChrisR

Re: Fork Up with Santone Jigs!!!! - 08/07/11 03:10 AM

Ok so now I get to buy a new jig for fishing...If Ronnie says they are good...I'm in...let's see...bought a few new rods...new reels...new line...now some new jigs.

At this rate I won't have any money left to fish....

Thanks for the info and I'm sure I'll order some for our next trip Ronnie.

Re: Fork Up with Santone Jigs!!!! - 08/07/11 06:44 PM

Thanks bro....we whacked em yesterday on Santone FB jigs in Bullfrog & Mexican Heather w/ GP LFT Hyper Freak
Posted By: JD/76708

Re: Fork Up with Santone Jigs!!!! - 08/07/11 09:23 PM

PM sent, Ronnie..
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum