Texas Fishing Forum

Tournaments are just about to begin so get prepaired...!

Posted By: Paul Jeffcoat

Tournaments are just about to begin so get prepaired...! - 01/27/11 01:08 AM

This may not be the correct spot for this post, but with Tournament seasons about to get into full swing...and it never fails, someone getting ripped off and it leaves you feeling like you've been violated. You might want to consider getting an alarm for your boat!

Check out The Taclesmith.com for those of you in the north Texas area. He did one for me and he does excellent work...just saying!

The Taclesmith.com
Posted By: Junk

Re: Tournaments are just about to begin so get prepaired...! - 01/27/11 01:21 AM

They did mine last week. Will sleep a lot better the next time I'm out of town at a tournament
Posted By: Bullfrog2

Re: Tournaments are just about to begin so get prepaired...! - 01/27/11 01:50 AM

I just had a nightmare last night about me walking up on a guy going through my stuff! I wasn't pretty. I gotta do that!
Posted By: Paul Jeffcoat

Re: Tournaments are just about to begin so get prepaired...! - 01/27/11 02:10 AM

With all the money we spend on tackle, boats, trucks, gear...why do we always wait till it happens, to spend a few bucks on peace of mind?

Guess it's just not that important until it is important?!

I know I can sleep better no matter where I'm staying. Money well spent for those of us that are involved in a lot of tournaments... heck it's a great idea even if you have to park your boat outside while your at home. I've had boats broken into at my house...and that really @#%##$ you off!
Posted By: tommyc

Re: Tournaments are just about to begin so get prepaired...! - 01/27/11 02:18 AM

I put a new recharge kit in my PFD. Might be a good idea to check those if you have one.
Posted By: Evan O'Brien

Re: Tournaments are just about to begin so get prepaired...! - 01/29/11 06:23 AM

Originally Posted By: tommyc
I put a new recharge kit in my PFD. Might be a good idea to check those if you have one.

cheers
Posted By: The Tacklesmith

Re: Tournaments are just about to begin so get prepaired...! - 01/29/11 08:18 PM

Thanks guys

It has been a busy month for alarms. Lots of guys getting ready for the season.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum