Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Fork Super Trails

Posted By: Benelli112

Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/23/22 05:27 AM

This set of trails is the real deal several of the MLF Pro's are running and recommending it I seen on there Facebook page Kevin Vandam Justin Lucas Zack Birge and several others loved it said was the most complete and up-to-date trails available the Facebook page is Lake Fork Super Trails for these guys to recommend it you know it's good

Attached picture Screenshot_20220222-192438_Facebook.jpg
Posted By: BriannShell

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/23/22 11:47 AM

Is the attached file from KVD's FB page? If so where is it because I'm not finding it on his wall, mentions or pics
Posted By: Shallow Waters

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/23/22 12:42 PM

roflmao
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/23/22 12:58 PM

Think I’ll stay with Lance’s chip, hasn’t failed me yet.
Posted By: Used2fish

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/23/22 01:13 PM

What a nice guy. Dude created a profile just to save us some glass work or lower unit damage.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/23/22 01:58 PM

is this the new and improved Mcfarland version of lake fork routes/boatlanes?
Posted By: HookaToad

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/23/22 02:10 PM

Who is Kevin Birge and why does he have so many middle names?
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/23/22 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Benelli112
This set of trails is the real deal several of the MLF Pro's are running and recommending it I seen on there Facebook page Kevin Vandam Justin Lucas Zack Birge and several others loved it said was the most complete and up-to-date trails available the Facebook page is Lake Fork Super Trails for these guys to recommend it you know it's good

Please tell me this is a joke! roflmao None of these guys mention anything on their FB about these trails.
Everyone around Fork knows whos doing this "3rd" copy of trails and honestly its a joke. Lance Vick created it years ago, and added to it, then Stephen Fatherree came out with another version which most trails were identical. Now this guy is going to come out with a 3rd!!!!

Ive been running Fork since '89 and will 100% put my name on Lance Vick's chip. Its the best one out there and always will be.

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/23/22 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Sinkey
Originally Posted by Benelli112

Please tell me this is a joke! roflmao None of these guys mention anything on their FB about these trails.
Everyone around Fork knows whos doing this "3rd" copy of trails and honestly its a joke. Lance Vick created it years ago, and added to it, then Stephen Fatherree came out with another version which most trails were identical. Now this guy is going to come out with a 3rd!!!!

Ive been running Fork since '89 and will 100% put my name on Lance Vick's chip. Its the best one out there and always will be.

Got to get a piece of the pie, from screwing people out of waypoints to copying trails etc. all seems to run in circles with a certain group up there.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/23/22 04:20 PM

buyer beware..I'll stick with Lance, !! thumb
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/23/22 04:44 PM

Is that the guy who guides and that tried to fight other guides?
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/23/22 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas J
Is that the guy who guides and that tried to fight other guides?

popcorn

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/23/22 08:37 PM

It is under recommendation and reviews on Lake Fork Super Trails Facebook page actually more the mlf guys left reviews today

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/23/22 09:02 PM

My name is Curtis Daniels I am not a guide on lake fork. I personally made this chip by myself I fish tournaments on the lake I made every part of the chip and nothing was copied from ANY other trail chip available many hours went into making this chip and the pros have left there reviews and recommendations on Lake Fork Super Trails Facebook page as far as lance vicks Trails are concerned there good too and lance is a great guy as well the other chip is is sole made from waypoints in a row
Posted By: 361V

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/24/22 01:37 AM

“Plugs and Announcements”, “Trading Post”……
Posted By: jiggmann

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/24/22 02:25 AM

Those pros mentioned had nothing but good things to say about the super trail chip good job! Don’t worry about these guys on here that’s the TFF way now days!
Posted By: ETXFishin

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/24/22 02:44 AM

I got my hands on one of the Lake Fork Super Trail chips and it works great. I personally don’t run the lake like a wild man but haven’t had any issues. Great work
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/24/22 11:01 AM

I'll stick with lances since I have the newest version on the garmin.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/26/22 03:01 PM

I had this sent to me from Mr Daniels. It looks like a well done product. I would buy this if I didnt have all the new routes from Lance.
As with all 'boat lanes' they are to be used with caution, especially now on Fork with the water so low.

[Linked Image]

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/27/22 08:33 AM

Thank you sir, Curtis
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/27/22 02:40 PM

So,,where did all the MLF pro's get this Lake Fork Super Trail chip?
Posted By: Jimmie Moreland

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/27/22 03:29 PM

I need a chip, where can I find Lances?

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/27/22 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Jimmie Moreland

Realising it Monday from his websit. his thread go moved to plugs and announcements, don’t know why this one hasn’t.
Posted By: Jimmie Moreland

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/27/22 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Caymas Cx 21

Realising it Monday from his websit. his thread go moved to plugs and announcements, don’t know why this one hasn’t.

Thanks - What’s the website?

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/27/22 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Caymas Cx 21

Thanks - What’s the website?

Boatlanes.com

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 02/27/22 10:24 PM

Lakeforksupertrails@yahoo.com or lake fork super trails has a page on Facebook
Posted By: GusAlford

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 03/17/22 01:20 AM

I have heard nothing but good about this chip from some guys who actually use it. Some really cool extra lanes that are not in the others specifically made to help tournament anglers. I will get mine as soon as the Garmin version is out. Thanks, Benelli, for making this available!
Posted By: Sabre-'22

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 03/28/22 05:18 PM

Curtis is top notch and I can say that he made the lanes himself. I am happy with the product. It seems strange that when someone else comes up with a product someone gets upset. I have had issues with boatlanes in the fact that the creator would not respond or information on the site is lacking.
Posted By: Mp Rock

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 03/28/22 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by G-rant
Curtis is top notch and I can say that he made the lanes himself. I am happy with the product. It seems strange that when someone else comes up with a product someone gets upset. I have had issues with boatlanes in the fact that the creator would not respond or information on the site is lacking.

Your mad because someone didn't check their PMs? Why didn't you just, I dunno, call the business???

Re: Lake Fork Super Trails - 04/11/22 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mp Rock
Originally Posted by G-rant

Your mad because someone didn't check their PMs? Why didn't you just, I dunno, call the business???

That’s a difficult concept for some grasp.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum