Texas Fishing Forum

Shout Out to Fred:

Posted By: Donald Harper

Shout Out to Fred: - 07/15/21 11:18 PM

Fred L Barthold
Diamond Sports Marine - Lake Fork, Texas
(903) 383-7829

I have bought 10 Skeeters and have waited days to a week to hear back form all the dealers that I have purchased from. I thought this was just the NORM. Boy was I wrong.

Mr. Barthold at Diamond Sports contacted me within hours of contacting Diamond Sports. Within 2 days I have received over 15 Emails answering all my question on ordering a 2022 - ZXR20 with everything on it that I want. He has already received one ZXR21 and it was gone within one day when it hit the lot and I can understand why. They are located on Lake Fork and I know nothing about their service department; but I am fixing to find out. If it is anything like their promptness in communication, then we are in business.

Please feel free to add your experiences to this post.
Donald

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Shout Out to Fred: - 07/15/21 11:31 PM

Fred and DSM are good people. I have always been treated right. It's the only place that I will let work on my motor.
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Shout Out to Fred: - 07/18/21 07:04 PM

Congrats on the new ride Donald. Fred and everyone at DSM are pretty much the best in the business and will do anything for their customers.
Looking forward to my 2022 coming in.
Posted By: ranger3474

Re: Shout Out to Fred: - 07/20/21 03:09 PM

Fred and his folks are great to deal with!!!
Posted By: Trickster

Re: Shout Out to Fred: - 07/20/21 08:59 PM

They have sold a lot of new ones this year.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Shout Out to Fred: - 07/24/21 10:56 AM

Anybody that could provide that kind of customer service would get my business, too. Congrats on finding the right dealer to deal with. That’s a hard job in itself to do.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Shout Out to Fred: - 07/24/21 09:42 PM

Took my customer that bought my boat down to the dealership yesterday to do the paperwork with Kathleen and was out of there in 30 minutes. It was a pleasure meeting everyone.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum